Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ive just been watching swimming on Tv with my mum and evrytime sport comes on she says something like 'why didn't u get to the olympics we'd be living in a mansion now' and this 17 year old girl has just won gold and she said 'look shes only 17 and ure 18 slobbing around' . my aunty was also ere at the time and she said 'ure an old timer compared to them' and it makes me feel jelous of all sports ppl lol.
    i wouldnt care im no where near good enough for olympics lol in fact im below average. ive told her to shut up about it but evry time she watches the olympics she gives me a funny look and its really getting on my nerves and makes me feel guilty.

i hate watching sport now what am i supposed to do?

aw.... ignore it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYa777)
    aw.... ignore it
    how was ure holiday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    ive just been watching swimming on Tv with my mum and evrytime sport comes on she says something like 'why didn't u get to the olympics we'd be living in a mansion now' and this 17 year old girl has just won gold and she said 'look shes only 17 and ure 18 slobbing around' . my aunty was also ere at the time and she said 'ure an old timer compared to them' and it makes me feel jelous of all sports ppl lol.
    i wouldnt care im no where near good enough for olympics lol in fact im below average. ive told her to shut up about it but evry time she watches the olympics she gives me a funny look and its really getting on my nerves and makes me feel guilty.

i hate watching sport now what am i supposed to do?
    just watch the mens100m, 400m and 4x100 and by then you will probably realise why its better to just sit back and just enjoy watching the competition

ReputationRep:
    Athletes don't get paid that much anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KerChing)
    just watch the mens100m, 400m and 4x100 and by then you will probably realise why its better to just sit back and just enjoy watching the competition
    lol maybe if i just stick to watching the mens events i'l get less hassle

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.