Alex Chan
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I know it would make much more sense to apply for accounting course but i have made my decision on applying for an economics course. I am lower 6th so predicted grades are unknown however I would say A*AA- AAA. I want to become an accountant in the future and wish to study in the best universes with their best economics related courses, do you guys have any suggestions and what are their typical offers' like? Would be grateful if anyone help me out here.
TaintedLight
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
You don't need to go to a university for this. Just get the ACCA certification and you are probably the best accountant there is as far as a paper is concerned.

Also big 4 doesn't care what university you graduated from. If you are not qualified (got the ACCA) you won't be eligible for a managerial-level promotion.
Alex Chan
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by TaintedLight)
You don't need to go to a university for this. Just get the ACCA certification and you are probably the best accountant there is as far as a paper is concerned.

Also big 4 doesn't care what university you graduated from. If you are not qualified (got the ACCA) you won't be eligible for a managerial-level promotion.
Oh right I see, I will look into it thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (68)
61.82%
No (42)
38.18%

Watched Threads