The Student Room Group

Biology AQA New specification

Im new to AQA because I've only done IAL ( international a levels which I didn't complete because of moving countries and it wasn't AQA it was Edexcel ) I'm confused about the new specifications because when i went on to the website it said which topics were in the 3 different papers of A levels. when I opened a past paper it was very different because it had topics that werent suppose to be in the first paper according to the new specification and im not sure if its because the new specifications dont have some topics the old one had or the online course im studying lacks topics. Can some one please explain to me where ill find papers that are just for A levels and how i should revise. Im doing a fast track course which means im not doing AS. Im desperate so please any help will be appreciated
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Just quoting in Danny Dorito so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:

Spoiler

Reply 2
The AQA website has only 1 past paper I'm pretty sure because 2016 was The first year of the new specification, there I also a specimen paper. But unfortunately the exam is no longer structured in topics. You literally have to know every topic before going into the exam as they could ask you on any area. It sucks but what can we do?
2016 was the first year of the specification, that's why :frown: Try typing in google 'the physics and maths tutor biology new spec' as if I recall correctly, he's posted some questions for our spec.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending