The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

For anybody unaware, people without BT Sport subscription can still watch the EL final tonight.

If you have Sky, you'll apparently get BT Sport 2 for free tonight on channel 433, otherwise you can watch a live stream on YouTube.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lúcio
For anybody unaware, people without BT Sport subscription can still watch the EL final tonight.

If you have Sky, you'll apparently get BT Sport 2 for free tonight on channel 433, otherwise you can watch a live stream on YouTube.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's awesome!!!
Cannot wait for the match
Although i have a maths exam tomorrow
Original post by Lúcio

Posted from TSR Mobile

mad ting.

all of us waiting for united to crumble lol
This is it lads.

Should have more than enough to win this.

As much as I want you to fail, Mourinho in a final against a young, inexperienced side? No way he's losing this...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lúcio

Posted from TSR Mobile

A game such as the Europa League final should be on free to air tv, not hidden away and reliant on the internet.
Smalling man, such a liability.
Original post by barnetlad
A game such as the Europa League final should be on free to air tv, not hidden away and reliant on the internet.

Free to air football is slowly disappearing. It will be the Euros and World Cup soon enough. It's already started with England's away fixtures.
Prediction: 3-1 to United. Goals from Mata, Rashford and Smalling. Consolation from Dolberg.
No real surprises in that line-up - biggest game for Mourinho in a very long time, he knows what is at stake for next season win or lose.

Ajax's team is young but inexperienced and a quick start would test their nerves and after the event's of the past few days in Manchester, you'd hope the players to use that positively.

A 2-1 win for United. Rashford and Mata.
Fellaini essential in this game. Rough them Dutch yutes up.
Reply 2134

On BT Sports too. What a joke.

I actually think as part of their agreement, they're legally bound to show finals free to watch, however they're making out that they're doing it out of good will 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Smalling and Blind at CB :rofl: Traore gonna mug you off big time.
Anyone actually feeling confident about this?
Original post by Louis.
Anyone actually feeling confident about this?

Not in the least.

Game decided on penalties I reckon.
I hope we are following Madrid footsteps and we've fixed this game

Latest