Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yellowtaxi)
    From now on, there shall be no speculation over my identity. I may continue to post the odd thread on this account, but will be using my other account predominantly. My identity will not be revealed to anybody else, and if you think you know who I am, don't continue to post names endlessly. I'd just like to say though what an eye-opener this has been - all those people who claimed they weren't interested who I was, but then proceeded to PM me frantically asking for my identity was rather amusing. Also, I've noticed how downright cruel people can be on this forum, and I found it quite ironic that this account was banned at one point, though people who called me "*******", "fag" etc were permitted to post freely. Also, I noticed how other threads, which were EVEN MORE spammy than mine and certainly more mundane (e.g. kissing style, who loves UKL the most, etc), were preserved but my threads were deleted. Sounds like the mods had it in for me.

Anyway, bye everyone!

Yellowtaxi.
    stop impersonating me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yеllowtaxi)
    stop impersonating me
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Yellowtaxi, cant you just tell me who you are? Just because I love you and I will miss your legendary threads

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yellowtaxi)
    From now on, there shall be no speculation over my identity. ..........
    Yes sir!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leekeу)
    :rolleyes:
    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Pleeeeaaaase yellowtaxi. I have sworn my undying love for you. *gets on knees* i am now on my knees and this isnt very pleasant due to the fact i have a skirt on and im getting carpet burns. tell me who you are

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VixenIW)
    Pleeeeaaaase yellowtaxi. I have sworn my undying love for you. *gets on knees* i am now on my knees and this isnt very pleasant due to the fact i have a skirt on and im getting carpet burns. tell me who you are
    see if ollie will tell you

ReputationRep:
    Its ok everyone. Panic over. I can move on now

ReputationRep:
    Do tell

ReputationRep:
    Slowly does it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    Do tell
    I couldnt possibly broadcast it :eek: But my lovely, lovely source who I love very much sed the word is 'on the street.' So maybe, if you have the right contacts, you will find out

P.s I accept bribes

ReputationRep:
    I couldnt possibly broadcast it :eek: But my lovely, lovely source who I love very much sed the word is 'on the street.' So maybe, if you have the right contacts, you will find out

P.s I accept bribes
    Rep for that knowledge? Dream on

ReputationRep:
    She was bribing for rep?!

ReputationRep:
    Lol, I wasnt angling for rep. Anything really would have done....but aaah well. I'lll have to keep it to myself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    i doubt anyone would seriously pay in sterling for that knowledge

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Gosh, you are all obsessed by rep in this place. I mention the word bribery as a mere joke and its completely blown out of proportion :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Lol, I wasnt angling for rep. Anything really would have done....but aaah well. I'lll have to keep it to myself
    How about i say you are nice

ReputationRep:
    I ca do better than that!

You're really nice!

So tell me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DuncanM)
    I ca do better than that!

You're really nice!

So tell me
    Hmmm...there comes a time wen a gal gets a little bored of hearing she is nice I sense we can do better than that

ReputationRep:
    Oh come on, it's 8 am here and I haven't been to bed yet, have pity and tell me so I can sleep easy

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 18, 2004
Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.