Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    When the hell does the track and field get underway, I'm sick of all these camp sports on my damn screen. The only entertainment I've received was from that swimming final between Thorpe, Phelps and Van hoogenbande.
    Anyone know a site where I can see the itinerary for the games, all the google searches have come up with some crap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PuffDaddy)
    When the hell does the track and field get underway, I'm sick of all these camp sports on my damn screen. The only entertainment I've received was from that swimming final between Thorpe, Phelps and Van hoogenbande.
    Anyone know a site where I can see the itinerary for the games, all the google searches have come up with some crap.
    End of the week me thinks. I dont know a site but if you have a tv guide it will vaguely tell you in there

ReputationRep:
    www.athens2004.com is the official site. they will have the itinerary

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PuffDaddy)
    If you have digital TV, you can press red on BBC1 and see live feed from 5 different events

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pixelfairy #1)
    If you have digital TV, you can press red on BBC1 and see live feed from 5 different events
    I have digital tv,.......but i can only see 2 different events on 2 channels......

:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pixelfairy #1)
    1 x rubbishy news feed
    1 x rubbishy gymnastics
    1 x rubbishy boxing

And if you're lucky, one or two that are worth watching.

Maybe I get up too late to see the good stuff, lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by guest1984)
    I have digital tv,.......but i can only see 2 different events on 2 channels......

It works on Sky. What do you have?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbdeeprob)
    It works on Sky. What do you have?
    normal digital tv.......which is not Sky

ReputationRep:
    normal digital tv.......which is not Sky
    Normal as in Terrestrial - Freeview?

I feel sorry for you.

Digital Telly has got worse though, a while ago - there used to be 6 live feeds of Big Brother on Sky. Now there is just one.

ReputationRep:

I feel sorry for you.
    It should work with Freeview... afterall Freeview is half-owned by the BBC :rolleyes:

Well it works (but takes about 10 mins to load) on ntl: digital

ReputationRep:

I feel sorry for you.

Digital Telly has got worse though, a while ago - there used to be 6 live feeds of Big Brother on Sky. Now there is just one.
    well, i don't know what Terrestrial......and Freeview is?

Whats sky got to do with digital....ain't they seperate?

ReputationRep:
    i like the diving - it's groo V

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    i like the diving - it's groo V
    y are u always estastic?!...are u on drugs or something?!

ReputationRep:
    well, i don't know what Terrestrial......and Freeview is?

Whats sky got to do with digital....ain't they seperate?

sky is digital sattelite. freeview is digital terrestrial. telewest and ntl are digital cable.

ReputationRep:
    It works on Telewest. But for some reason there is no red dot on the screen. I only found out it worked when a friend pressed red and the other 4 feeds came up.

A bit like the subtitles - press the button and it says they are not available, go to settings and they are!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 17, 2004
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.