The Student Room Group

Why is masturbation/orgasming hurting me?

I finished my period about a week and a half ago and have been masturbating probably every other night. It started last month at some point, every time I climax I get this sharp internal pain there? It hurts to climax/orgasm. Also, during the day when I have discharge it's usually clear but now it's got a red tint like how it would be in the days leading up to my period? Even though I've only just finished my period last week? What is going on?
Reply 1
??
Reply 2
Talk to your GP, it's​ most likely an infection of some sort
Reply 3
Original post by Devify
Talk to your GP, it's​ most likely an infection of some sort

I can't take any time off work

an infection?

Idk it just hurts as soon as I climax
Reply 4
Well use one of the days you're not in or early in the morning. You're not working 24/7 and it's your health.

Different infections can have different symptoms and can also depend on the person. Could also have a cyst that has formed and no one online can really tell you what's wrong. You need to see a professional. It could be simple hormones or something easily fixed or something serious.
Original post by Anonymous
I finished my period about a week and a half ago and have been masturbating probably every other night. It started last month at some point, every time I climax I get this sharp internal pain there? It hurts to climax/orgasm. Also, during the day when I have discharge it's usually clear but now it's got a red tint like how it would be in the days leading up to my period? Even though I've only just finished my period last week? What is going on?

How are you masturbating
finger or sex toy or other
Sounds as though it could be Endometreosis -
http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Endometriosis/Pages/Introduction.aspx
Reply 7
Get help!!
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
I can't take any time off work

an infection?

Idk it just hurts as soon as I climax

You should be able to take the time off to see the doctor. If not, you can go to a walk-in clinic after work (most shut around 8) or on the weekend or make a phone appointment with your doctor.
But really your health is more important than your work and if you say you have a doctors appointment they should give you a couple of hours so you can attend.

This could be various things including a small cut somewhere inside (can happen pretty easily), stress causing a bit of an odd period, infection, warning signs of something more serious, coincidence with gut/ muscle pain and lingering period blood. You will need to see a doctor to find out what it is and what you should do.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending