The Student Room Group

Friend may have feelings for me

We both have Asperger Syndrome first of all. I think I am clutching at straws here. She spends time with other friends more than me. But she claimed several years ago she had problems being around men. So she may be nervous around me. She answers bluntly when I ask here questions a lot of the time.
I have this other friend from college and she overheard us speaking about getting to know some mutual friends at college. Another friend perceived this as flirting. She had always been tolerant of people like this girl but slightly lost it with her. Maybe that is peer pressure though.
I also spoke to my friend at college about her arrogant behaviour towards her. She overheard and took it the wrong way without confronting me. She would shout a lot more. She has not unfriended me on Facebook either which I would expect her too and still reads my messages without responding.
Does my theory seem plausible? It may be none of business but...
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
We both have Asperger Syndrome first of all. I think I am clutching at straws here. She spends time with other friends more than me. But she claimed several years ago she had problems being around men. So she may be nervous around me. She answers bluntly when I ask here questions a lot of the time.
I have this other friend from college and she overheard us speaking about getting to know some mutual friends at college. Another friend perceived this as flirting. She had always been tolerant of people like this girl but slightly lost it with her. Maybe that is peer pressure though.
I also spoke to my friend at college about her arrogant behaviour towards her. She overheard and took it the wrong way without confronting me. She would shout a lot more. She has not unfriended me on Facebook either which I would expect her too and still reads my messages without responding.
Does my theory seem plausible? It may be none of business but...

people still use facebook?
Original post by Dafock
people still use facebook?

yes
Reply 3
I can't see how her behaviour indicates that she has feelings for you. It probably only matters if you like her, right?
Reply 4
Original post by ChickenMadness
yes

Oh around me, it died around 2 years ago. Everyone just uses instagram/snapchat. This guy is the only mention of it I've heard

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending