Joanne Tarbuck
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hiya

I wonder if someone could help me please. I am doing Business Admin level 2 and I am really struggling with the questions on this unit. I am a mature student (very) and maybe my brain is a little slower these days. I work as an administration assistant in a residential care home for adults with
Autism, learning disabilities and challenging behaviour.
I am not sure if they want me to answer questions relating to my job role or something completely different.

I would really appreciate any help on this subject.

Thank You
Juno
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Joanne Tarbuck)
Hiya

I wonder if someone could help me please. I am doing Business Admin level 2 and I am really struggling with the questions on this unit. I am a mature student (very) and maybe my brain is a little slower these days. I work as an administration assistant in a residential care home for adults with
Autism, learning disabilities and challenging behaviour.
I am not sure if they want me to answer questions relating to my job role or something completely different.

I would really appreciate any help on this subject.

Thank You
You'll get more help if you actually say what questions you're struggling on. If people have to try to figure out exactly what "unit 44" relates to, and then guess what help you need, they're not going to bother.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

University open days

• Regent's University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Sep '19
  • Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19
  • Loughborough University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (197)
24.32%
Pop (196)
24.2%
Jazz (33)
4.07%
Classical (46)
5.68%
Hip-Hop (153)
18.89%
Electronic (54)
6.67%
Indie (131)
16.17%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise