When are Holidays and Semester Dates for Postgraduate, Chester? Watch

p3achu
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hello!

I got offered from University of Chester. I'm international student and I want to know about term dates for prepare myself to book anything. Then I found term dates on website but it showed about Undergraduate. Can anyone tell me about term dates, holiday for Postgraduate course? Thank you.

Peach
University of Chester
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by p3achu)
Hello!

I got offered from University of Chester. I'm international student and I want to know about term dates for prepare myself to book anything. Then I found term dates on website but it showed about Undergraduate. Can anyone tell me about term dates, holiday for Postgraduate course? Thank you.

Peach
Hi, glad you're going to be joining us for Postgraduate study! Term dates for Postgrads are provided by the individual departments. Which programme are you planning to study and we can find out for you?
p3achu
Rep:
?
(Original post by University of Chester)
Hi, glad you're going to be joining us for Postgraduate study! Term dates for Postgrads are provided by the individual departments. Which programme are you planning to study and we can find out for you?
Hello! I'm planning to study in MSc Food Science and Innovation. Thank you
University of Chester
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hello! I'm planning to study in MSc Food Science and Innovation. Thank you
No problem. We have contacted the department ad received the attached term dates. If you have any more questions, you can contact the programme leader, Weili Li on [email protected]
Attached files
p3achu
Rep:
?
(Original post by University of Chester)
No problem. We have contacted the department ad received the attached term dates. If you have any more questions, you can contact the programme leader, Weili Li on [email protected]
Thank you. So there will start term 1 on 2 Oct 2017 and end on 11 Dec 2017 right?
University of Chester
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Thank you. So there will start term 1 on 2 Oct 2017 and end on 11 Dec 2017 right?
The dates on the timetable are week commencing. So the start date is as you say, but in December you could be in until the end of that week.

Hope that makes sense.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Chester
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 12 Oct '19
  • University of Chester
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • University of Chester
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (161)
17.41%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (81)
8.76%
No I am happy with my course choice (551)
59.57%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (132)
14.27%

Watched Threads