Isn't this ironic about how females generally view NSA relationships Watch

kenni12
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Females generally hate being someone's sex buddy, just for sex, yet they hate when their partner/boyfriend/husband has a sex buddy on the side and see it as cheating, even though it's just for sex.

How come?
Marc575
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It's generally accepted by most of society that having sex outside of a relationship is cheating. If it hasn't been agreed that that conduct is acceptable then of course their partner is going to be angry. I don't see how your first point is relevant.
yudothis
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by kenni12)
Females generally hate being someone's sex buddy, just for sex, yet they hate when their partner/boyfriend/husband has a sex buddy on the side and see it as cheating, even though it's just for sex.

How come?
The "yet" in your argument makes no logical sense. Those are not contradictory opinions.
Zahir.exe
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Well maybe because they think that if they won't have a 'sex buddy' then their significant other won't have one either. A matter of trust I presume.

Posted from TSR Mobile
kenni12
Rep:
?
(Original post by yudothis)
The "yet" in your argument makes no logical sense. Those are not contradictory opinions.
OK, assuming you have a girlfriend(who would never into casual sex, even before you 2 meet), if you become honest to her about how you want to **** someone else(just for sex) and you have no intentions in seeing her as a 2nd GF, how do you think she would react?
blameitontiffany
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
OK, assuming you have a girlfriend(who would never into casual sex, even before you 2 meet), if you become honest to her about how you want to **** someone else(just for sex) and you have no intentions in seeing her as a 2nd GF, how do you think she would react?
If you want a polygamous relationship, find a polyamorous person. Don't expect to start a polygamous relationship with a person that's monogamous.
Tiger Rag
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Why if you're supposedly happy in your relationship, would you want a second girlfriend? And for the record, I wouldn't be happy at all with this.
yudothis
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You have said nothing new here, it's the same story as in your OP, and the two things are still not contradictory. A girl can be against casual sex "before you 2 meet" and react badly to you "****ing someone else".
Sammylou40
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
when their partner/boyfriend/husband has a sex buddy on the side and see it as cheating, even though it's just for sex.

How come?
Yes it's cheating and if my hubby even thought about it I'd castrate him
kenni12
Rep:
?
(Original post by blameitontiffany)
If you want a polygamous relationship, find a polyamorous person. Don't expect to start a polygamous relationship with a person that's monogamous.
It's cool, I get it, different people react differently to different things.

I'm just challenging the general idea of monogamy, sex and infidelity that's all
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Attached files
kenni12
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tiger Rag)
Why if you're supposedly happy in your relationship, would you want a second girlfriend? And for the record, I wouldn't be happy at all with this.
Sammylou40

You both agree that their's a difference between a "girlfriend/boyfriend" and a "sex buddy" right?; that there's a difference between loving someone for who they are and seeing them just for sex (without the other bits of a regular relationship, like dates and doing other activities together and stuff), right?.

What I'm saying is as long as honesty is concerned, what's wrong with have both, like an open relationship.
kenni12
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sammylou40)
Yes it's cheating and if my hubby even thought about it I'd castrate him
Would you be OK if he was fine with you shagging other guys, like an open relationship?
Sammylou40
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Sammylou40

You both agree that their's a difference between a "girlfriend/boyfriend" and a "sex buddy" right?; that there's a difference between loving someone for who they are and seeing them just for sex (without the other bits of a regular relationship, like dates and doing other activities together and stuff), right?.

What I'm saying is as long as honesty is concerned, what's wrong with have both, like an open relationship.
I know the difference!! And no there is no place for a sex buddy when you are in a relationship
Sammylou40
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Would you be OK if he was fine with you shagging other guys, like an open relationship?
Not at all. I wouldn't want to. There is no point in being in a relationship if you want to sleep around
Eveiebaby
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
There is no irony here op. If you are not in a relationship, you have no emotional ties so there's no problem with sleeping responsibly with whoever you want but entering an adult relationship requires you both to agree to a set of conduct rules that you are both ok with. If neither of you agree then clearly you aren't compatible. There's no point shaming either for your opinions, just get with someone who shares your opinions when it comes to relationships.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Emily.97
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It never siezes to amaze me how stupid people are on this website.
kenni12
Rep:
?
(Original post by Emily.97)
It never siezes to amaze me how stupid people are on this website.
Different people have different opinions dear, it ain't my business if you think a different opinion from yours is stupid without challenging it
kenni12
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sammylou40)
Not at all. I wouldn't want to. There is no point in being in a relationship if you want to sleep around
OK say you're into sexual act that your boyfriend wouldn't like, that you'd really wanna try, but you know an attractive guy that expressed interest in it with you, assuming your boyfriend was confident enough to let you live that fantasy with this guy, wouldn't you do it?
Yaboi
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
OK say you're into sexual act that your boyfriend wouldn't like, that you'd really wanna try, but you know an attractive guy that expressed interest in it with you, assuming your boyfriend was confident enough to
let you live that fantasy with this guy, wouldn't you do it?
If a girl took this approach i'd probably break up with her, I couldn't be with someone that would be okay with that ish. I'd lose any sense of respect for her.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (160)
17.8%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (77)
8.57%
No I am happy with my course choice (534)
59.4%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (128)
14.24%

Watched Threads