Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesH)
    5" 8 but hoping to reach 6" in the next two to three years
    I'm 5'10 quite tall for a girl apparently lol

Although TopShop "tall" trousers are about 4" too long for me - I don't know how tall they actually want you to be to fit those - legs like a giraffe!

ReputationRep:
    5 ft 7

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlondeFunkyChic)
    I am sure both have their ups and downs. I don't mind being a tall girl because I get a lot of attention from guys, but then sometimes it's hard for things to fit...and plus I like looking down on people!
    It's reaaaaaaaaaaaaally good at gigs lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red665)
    I'm 5'10 quite tall for a girl apparently lol
    It's nice to know another girly is more or less as tall as me, as I am about 5ft8/5ft9...tell me do you find it hard to fit into clothes...or especially shoes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlondeFunkyChic)
    It's nice to know another girly is more or less as tall as me, as I am about 5ft8/5ft9...tell me do you find it hard to fit into clothes...or especially shoes?
    Gah - I have size 8 feet and HATE it! I'm so sick of the "no, sorry these stop at a 6" that I walk away when they come back without the box lol

Jeans are hard to find - I have to have 34" length! although Levi's have them - I'm not that rich! even with the student discount!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red665)
    Gah - I have size 8 feet and HATE it! I'm so sick of the "no, sorry these stop at a 6" that I walk away when they come back without the box lol

Jeans are hard to find - I have to have 34" length! although Levi's have them - I'm not that rich! even with the student discount!

Yep!!! I am the same, I am size 8 too...and sometimes my feet don't even fit into a size 8 (especially in pointed shoes) now places like LK Bennett, Topshop and Office have gone up to a size 9 now in female shoes!

Yeah trousers are a bit of a pain, but I have found Topshop tall section is very reasonable and they fit! But most designers like Diesel and Fornarina also fit the 'taller' girl

ReputationRep:
    Nigh on 6ft.

ReputationRep:

I'm 6'2' :cool:

ReputationRep:
    approx 6-6'1 foot

ReputationRep:
    One fathom

ReputationRep:
    I'm 6'

Doesn't seem like it though. I was meant to grow (according to a growth chart) and reach 5'11" and 3/4 by the time I was 18. How annoying would that have been?

ReputationRep:
    how though?! HOW?! I WANT TO KNOW HOW DAMNIT!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    6.1ft. Its funny how all the scallies always seem to be about 5.4

Its always the way, short people feel they need to make up for their lack of hieght by mouthing off! Oh i'm 6'1"

I'm 5"6. I kind of like it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airport Fairy)
    I'm 5"6. I kind of like it.
    Are you male or female? j/w

ReputationRep:
    5'7

ReputationRep:
    i stand at an impressive 5'3".i'm a midget. heels were made for me lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    5'7
    Not really that tiny then

ReputationRep:
    Not sure now but definitely not even 5.8m

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vladek)
    Not really that tiny then
    sorry

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.