Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    sorry
    Here's me thinking you were a pigmy!

ReputationRep:
    6 foot. Perhaps this should have been a poll, or even better two for male/female.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calumc)
    6 foot. Perhaps this should have been a poll, or even better two for male/female.
    That's what I thought when I saw this thread. Oh well.

ReputationRep:
    5'9''1/2

ReputationRep:
    I'm tiny, about 5'0/1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    I'm tiny, about 5'0/1
    M or F?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    M or F?
    I'm all woman

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    I'm all woman
    That's a nice height trust me

ReputationRep:
    6ft 4

ReputationRep:
    That's a nice height trust me
    I'd prefer to be taller but thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    6ft 4
    You don't play basketball do you? I think that's the minimum height to play it at professional level. Then again it could be 9 feet.

ReputationRep:
    You don't play basketball do you? I think that's the minimum height to play it at professional level. Then again it could be 9 feet.
    Spudd Webb was 4'10 I believe, and Mugsy Bogues was 5'1.

I'm 5'9.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Moncal)
    Spudd Webb was 4'10 I believe and Mugsy Bogues was 5'1.
    I was speaking about basketball players and there's this short white guy who plays basketball I saw on the TV, American basketball. I was speaking to my NY friend and he couldn't think of him. Now I looked up those two names I'm not that sure if it was Mugsy or not.

I was making a joke about the height though

ReputationRep:
    I was speaking about basketball players and there's this short white guy who plays basketball I saw on the TV, American basketball. I was speaking to my NY friend and he couldn't think of him. Now I looked up those two names I'm not that sure if it was Mugsy or not.

I was making a joke about the height though
    Mugsy isn't really white. He's more tan. If I knew what team he played for I might be able to come up with it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Moncal)
    Mugsy isn't really white. He's more tan. If I knew what team he played for I might be able to come up with it.
    All I can really remember is that he had a blue jersey on and had black hair, this was some time ago. Think he went under the legs of a really tall guy once, which was on TV. Just clips on the news. If I remember more I'll post it in, it's getting to me now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesH)
    5" 8 but hoping to reach 6" in the next two to three years
    I'm 5'9. You're right you do have plenty of time to grow. I was always taller than my brother until we both got to high school. Then he turned into a walking tree

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    6ft 4
    :mad: I thought I was going to be the tallest!!!!! Im 6'4 as well :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    If somebody threw a ball at me I'd probably get knocked over!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected])
    :mad: I thought I was going to be the tallest!!!!! Im 6'4 as well :rolleyes:
    lol kinda sucks doesn't it? I mean I'm scared of ending up like 6ft10 and having to go on sky one "big fat freaks" for a living.

ReputationRep:
    one of my friends is 6'7''! :eek: hes massively tall.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.