Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    You really have no idea do you?

God damn, I give my sister money she comes does my shopping over there whilst talking to me on the phone, often at obsene hours in the morning. Designer is certainly NOT cheap. Dont try and tell me I have no idea about the price of fashion.

Um ok...I am not getting into an arguement over fashion, lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlondeFunkyChic)
    Um I doubt Australia is as expensive as England.

I don't shop in Gap...and haven't heard of General Pants.

And Bonds!? Who the hell is Bonds?! And I doubt 'anyone' can afford Bonds...some people live in poverty and have to buy things from car boot sales and charity shops.
    well if you LIVE in australia, and EARN in australian dollars, then things are expensive. But wherever you go, designer stuff is going to be expensive.

And bonds is a really cool 'basics' brand, tee shirts and underwear and things, they make the most fabulous skinny fit tees that make your boobs look huge and your waist look tiny! Plus they come in all kinds of cool colours. I don't think you can get them over here but everdawn's right, they are realllllly cheap, you can get a bonds tee in new zealand for about NZ$6 which is like 2 quid!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlondeFunkyChic)
    Um ok...I am not getting into an arguement over fashion, lol.
    especially not with me. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    And bonds is a really cool 'basics' brand, tee shirts and underwear and things, they make the most fabulous skinny fit tees that make your boobs look huge and your waist look tiny! Plus they come in all kinds of cool colours. I don't think you can get them over here but everdawn's right, they are realllllly cheap, you can get a bonds tee in new zealand for about NZ$6 which is like 2 quid!

Arent they great!

I just got the Bonds girlboxer, they are soo cute!

www.bonds.com.au take a look at the latest.

Ok we have hijacked the thread, oops!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    Arent they great!

I just got the Bonds girlboxer, they are soo cute!

www.bonds.com.au take a look at the latest.

Ok we have hijacked the thread, oops!
    i wish we could get them here i wonder if they deliver to the uk?!

ReputationRep:
    Is there any way in which you can increase your height by exercise?

It's just that my parents are both taller than me - my dad is 6" 1, my mum 5" 10 so surely that should mean that I should still be growing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    i wish we could get them here i wonder if they deliver to the uk?!
    for you, im sure they would.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesH)

It's just that my parents are both taller than me - my dad is 6" 1, my mum 5" 10 so surely that should mean that I should still be growing?
    hmm not necessarily....u may just be meant to be smaller!
    i dont know if excercise can increase height but i guess it would increase body size or drinking protein shakes or sumthing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesH)

not necessarily...both my parents are much taller than me... and my dads side are lanky! ive probably stopped growing ...i think its to do with diet...im so pissed off now that ive spent the last 5 years of my life eating ****..and going on stupid fad diets...i hope there is something though that will help me grow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    not necessarily...both my parents are much taller than me... and my dads side are lanky! ive probably stopped growing ...i think its to do with diet...im so pissed off now that ive spent the last 5 years of my life eating ****..and going on stupid fad diets...i hope there is something though that will help me grow.
    u dnt want to be tall! small is great

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)

Did anyone hear the report that Americans are, on average, getting shorter.
    lol...probably because of all the mexican and chinese immigrants.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icklehc)
    u dnt want to be tall! small is great
    im not 'small' im just not as tall as i should be and am bumbed about it.

ReputationRep:
    Im 6ft 2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    Im 6ft 2

perfect height!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    perfect height!
    It is? How come ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    It is? How come ?
    Various reasons....first of all because it's masculine to be so tall, and secondly because one can wear heels next to a bloke of 6"2!

ReputationRep:
    Well even if you don't think it's "perfect" I'm happy with my 6 foot thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    Various reasons....first of all because it's masculine to be so tall, and secondly because one can wear heels next to a bloke of 6"2!
    Coooool :rolleyes:

Anyway back to work!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calumc)
    Well even if you don't think it's "perfect" I'm happy with my 6 foot thanks!

6 foot is good too! Anything above 6 foot works for me

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'3

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.