The Student Room Group

Fidelity International Early Insights Sixth Form Programme

Is anyone else attending this?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Calumjacko
Is anyone else attending this?

I am, are you doing anything to prepare?
Reply 2
Original post by Anandan_R
I am, are you doing anything to prepare?

Doing a bit of research on asset management if I have time, wbu?

Yeah, same
Reply 4

Original post by Anandan_R
Yeah, same

what's the best thing you've found so far to research about asset management and the firm?
@Kitkat5
@Anandan_R
@Calumjacko

Hi, I'm applying this year. I've just sent off my CV and am waiting for approval for the next stage. What sort of questions were you guys asked, and was it done through a phone call or online?
Thanks
Reply 6
Has anyone applied to the 2020 programme and have you had any response? I just have the response that they are reviewing the applications and haven't forgotten about us.
Yeah I got an invatation today and accepted it. Pm me
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 8
Thanks for the reply. Let's see if I receive anything today.
You going to do anything to prepare for it l, also what other programmes have you applied for?
Reply 10
Original post by crustiboyy123
You going to do anything to prepare for it l, also what other programmes have you applied for?

Not sure think it's just an experience day, waiting for PWC, HSBC and Rolls Royce responses for work experience/insight. How about you?
Yeah applied to the same ones and a few more, hopefully we can get a few in this summer.

Keep checking your emails because I got told that if I don't book my place someone else would get it keep an eye out.
Reply 12
Original post by crustiboyy123
Yeah applied to the same ones and a few more, hopefully we can get a few in this summer.

Keep checking your emails because I got told that if I don't book my place someone else would get it keep an eye out.

Will do. Thanks.
Reply 13
Don't think I got in no email yet.
Fingers crossed u do even if its last minute, if you don't keep going hopefully you get in somewhere else. Best of luck
Reply 15
Thanks again
Reply 16
How did your day at Fidelity go? I just got an email from them saying they are still reviewing applications because they had a large influx and haven't forgotten about me lol. Looks like my application got stuck in their email loop.
Oh, it was very good networking was definitely a big aspect of it for me as I am quite a social person In a good way. Other then that It went as I expect to go with workshops talks and workers in and out. Let us know if you get onto anything else migh bump into eac h other at an event?!
Reply 18
Will do. See how the other applications go. Good to hear you had a good time.
If you don't mind me asking what a levels are u doing?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending