Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

charcoal mask Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I've been planning to buy a charcoal mask but I'm not sure which brand is good.
    any suggestion?

ReputationRep:
    I bought on on eBay for between £3-4 (I'm a bargain hunter and like to save money) the brand was Taylor & Carter, it was great! It stuck to my skin and hurt like hell peeling it off😂 But it was worth it, my skin was so smooth afterwards and any problems I was having when I put foundation on just disappeared!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophielou135)
    I bought on on eBay for between £3-4 (I'm a bargain hunter and like to save money) the brand was Taylor & Carter, it was great! It stuck to my skin and hurt like hell peeling it off😂 But it was worth it, my skin was so smooth afterwards and any problems I was having when I put foundation on just disappeared!
    hahaha thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cieloceleste)
    I've been planning to buy a charcoal mask but I'm not sure which brand is good.
    any suggestion?
    The lady in The Body Shop told my friend not to get it. It could possibly be damaging for teen skins.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Habina786xx)
    The lady in The Body Shop told my friend not to get it. It could possibly be damaging for teen skins.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    oh, can u suggest me any products for blackhead removal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cieloceleste)
    oh, can u suggest me any products for blackhead removal
    Go to The Body Shop and ask them for specific face washes for blackheads. They'll do a little test on your skin to see if you lack water or oil in your skin.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Habina786xx)
    Go to The Body Shop and ask them for specific face washes for blackheads. They'll do a little test on your skin to see if you lack water or oil in your skin.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    thank you for the suggestion

Poll
Do you enjoy your job?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.