Calling gcse classics 2016 ocr candidates!!

Watch this thread
username3027782
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
My teacher recently announced that my final exam would be based on the 2016 paper but I can't look at it because it is still locked so does anybody remember the topics that came in the paper. I'm not interested in the actual questions (because I doubt anybody would remember from last year and it would be tedious to ask), also it wouldn't be fair so only topics you remember that came up or topics that definitely didn't come up so it will help for revision.

Thank you
username2525965
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
What topics are you doing? And are you doing all 3 papers or just one? Because I've sat these ones already for my mocks
username3027782
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I am doing epic and myth paper and city life in the classical world. My teacher will be doing paper 3 stuff next year so only two this summer. These are the topics

Epic and Myth: Homer's Odyssey

City life in the Classical world: Athens
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (38)
26.21%
As I expected (47)
32.41%
Harder (53)
36.55%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.83%

Watched Threads