Turn on thread page Beta

Results on wednesday? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I've heard somewhere that you can get your results from the UCAS website on wednesday, instead of thursday. Is this true? I don't think it is...

Sorry if someone has already posted this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xulfer)
    I've heard somewhere that you can get your results from the UCAS website on wednesday, instead of thursday. Is this true? I don't think it is...

Probably not, and they wouldn't relay the results rathermore the Uni decisions (and these will be issued on Thursday morning, online or from your centre).

ReputationRep:
    Maybe it wasn't the UCAS site then. Although I can't think of anywhere else that they would be. I can wait till thursday, that's ok. Then I'm going to floooorriiidaaaaaa on friday woohoo :eek:

ReputationRep:

no. UCAS website will not be updated until schools release results.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe it wasn't the UCAS site then. Although I can't think of anywhere else that they would be. I can wait till thursday, that's ok. Then I'm going to floooorriiidaaaaaa on friday woohoo :eek:
    Lucky for some! Hope you have a good time there, and good results to boot

ReputationRep:
    the ucas site wont be updated till thursday afternoon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LifeWired)
    Lucky for some! Hope you have a good time there, and good results to boot
    Thanks I hope I don't get hurricanned I'll come on here and tell you how I've done on thursday, and see how you've done too - I hope I've done ok, I've barely thought about it. I was pleasantly surprised when I got my GCSE results, but I haven't done much work this year. Then again I didn't do any last year either :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks I hope I don't get hurricanned I'll come on here and tell you how I've done on thursday, and see how you've done too - I hope I've done ok, I've barely thought about it. I was pleasantly surprised when I got my GCSE results, but I haven't done much work this year. Then again I didn't do any last year either :rolleyes:
    Always resits I guess then...! I expect you'll miss the hurricanes though I could do with one here to pass time :rolleyes: ! Look forward to hearing about your results, I'm sure I'll be posting mine along with everyone else, probably

ReputationRep:
    can i post my degree results so i don't feel left out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vladek)
    Yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vladek)
    We need a results forum don't we? The more the merrier I expect

ReputationRep:
    Yes
    Brilliant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LifeWired)
    We need a results forum don't we? The more the merrier I expect
    there is a pre-prepared results thread id thats any good!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    there is a pre-prepared results thread id thats any good!
    That is good

I look forward to posting there in 60 hours or so, if I'm physically able to!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.