Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

As Results 2004 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Let's hope you didn't take english, why did you phrase that in such an odd way?
    U r right, i didnt take english. Just study maths, chem, physics. My E is worse n worse .Im not English

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BCHL85)
    I dont know whether im tired or not, haha. Sometimes i go to bed at 4 am, so late? But i wake up so late. Hopefully, i will get my result via email when i wake up tomorrow.
    ooo...someone's (school is) organised. I've found out that teachers weren't sure on what time AS students were meant to pick up results so gave them out randomly (ranges from 9:30 to 11:20). heh, you're lucky you aren't tired - 4am I think is the lates I've stayed upto...ever!

(Original post by tis_me_lord.)
    It's ok...just remember I left the first time because people thought I was a spammer though, the whole point is that Swing is meant to be a good member, thats why it upset me. I'll let you off though, as I know you're suffering with the result anticipation. (Told you I'm my mean side.)
    Don't be put off by people calling you a spammer. It wasn't like you were causing trouble or being abusive.

U r right, i didnt take english. Just study maths, chem, physics. My E is worse n worse .Im not English
    Where you from?

ReputationRep:
    Where you from?
    Vietnam, do u know?
    I've just gone to UK for 7 months

It's ok...just remember I left the first time because people thought I was a spammer though, the whole point is that Swing is meant to be a good member, thats why it upset me. I'll let you off though, as I know you're suffering with the result anticipation. (Told you I'm my mean side.)
    You are a spammer, stop posting you idiot, grrrr, you're just so annoying - ARGH!

I'm really sorry about him people, back to sanity now.

Vietnam, do u know?
    I've just gone to UK for 7 months
    Oh wow, hope you like it here. I do indeed know of it, from history; the Vietnam war.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swing)
    Oh wow, hope you like it here. I do indeed know of it, from history; the Vietnam war.
    Yeah, it's nice place, much better if i had a lot of friends here .
    You study history, dont' u?

Oh, well I'm afraid some of us Brits are grumpy, blame the weather for that; but sometimes you'll find some nice people who would be your friends.

I do indeed do history, it's my favourite subject.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, how stupid am i, i saw ur signature :rolleyes:

Oh, how stupid am i, i saw ur signature :rolleyes:
    Don't worry about it, it's late.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swing)
    Oh, well I'm afraid some of us Brits are grumpy, blame the weather for that; but sometimes you'll find some nice people who would be your friends.

Yeah, i know, such as u

ReputationRep:
    Goodnight Swing/Ben and BCHL85

Thanks for keeping me company

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LS.)

Goodnight, LS. U will get good new few hours later

(Original post by LS.)

No problemo, and good luck tomorrow, try to get some sleep and try not to worry too much.

Yeah, i know, such as u
    Why thank you, that's always nice to hear.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swing)
    Oh, how can you enjoy this subject? I cant remember anything .
    I just remember about maths or chem formula

Oh, how can you enjoy this subject? I cant remember anything .
    I just remember about maths or chem formula
    I like maths and science as well, actually no, let's rephrase that - Im good at maths and science as well, but I only like physics, the rest I find boring. History is far more interesting; It's a fantastic subject.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swing)
    I like maths and science as well, actually no, let's rephrase that - Im good at maths and science as well, but I only like physics, the rest I find boring. History is far more interesting; It's a fantastic subject.
    Sound nice, i like physics too, but not so good at it. How interesting history is, that depends on the teacher (Hmm, i dont know how to express) I mean i like it if the teacher makes the lessons interesting. :cool:

Sound nice, i like physics too, but not so good at it. How interesting history is, that depends on the teacher (Hmm, i dont know how to express) I mean i like it if the teacher makes the lessons interesting. :cool:
    Physics is one of my strongest subjects, that's probably the reason I like it so much.

That did make sense, I know what you mean, a teachers style is vital; at my old school my history teachers were great, that's why I like the subject so much, I never used to back when I had poorteaching in it.

Anyway I'm going to read a bit now, toodles.

See you all tomorrow, and good luck in your results!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swing)
    Physics is one of my strongest subjects, that's probably the reason I like it so much.

That did make sense, I know what you mean, a teachers style is vital; at my old school my history teachers were great, that's why I like the subject so much, I never used to back when I had poorteaching in it.

Anyway I'm going to read a bit now, toodles.

See you all tomorrow, and good luck in your results!
    Yeah i see, we often love what we do well
    I also have something to do.
    See you and thank for being nice friend.

ReputationRep:
    what time and date is England over there?

(Original post by Stanley)
    what time and date is England over there?
    When I left it was about 3am in England.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.