1_Zainn_
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Any tip for A level history I'm studying so far civil right in USA 1865 -1992 and Elizabethan England.

My civil right teacher such a crapnteacher we have one text book were we get notes and copy from, I'm struggling so bad with civil right I'm working at a E, any help how to get a B in history, by the way I know it doesn't matter I got an A* at GCSE , any reading list for civil right in particular . I need help on structure on essays , interpretations everything to do with civil right, I find my information knowledge is too brief as my teacher don't teach just refer to that one text book, I'm sure that's not how u teach a level.

My Elizabethan history teacher really good , no problem with that.

Just civil right I'm just stuck my exam board is ocr doing Linear A level , I'm in year 12 by the way
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.

Just quoting in Danny Dorito so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:
Spoiler:
Show
(Original post by Danny Dorito)
x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Tue, 3 Mar '20
  • University of Bradford
    Postgraduate Open day/Evening Postgraduate
    Tue, 3 Mar '20
  • Queen's University Belfast
    Postgraduate LIVE Masters & PhD Study Fair Postgraduate
    Wed, 4 Mar '20

Do you get study leave?