The Student Room Group

Student Finance Application Question

Hi everyone, I'm hoping to do nursing in September at Uni and I'm trying to fill in a student finance application. I've put Dundee down as my first choice, but I won't be entitled to the bursary as I'm not from Scotland. One of the questions is about the end date of the course and I was wondering if anyone knows what month Adult Nursing at Dundee ends?? I was just going to put June but I know that Nursing is a longer course so I wasn't sure. Thank you x
Reply 1
Original post by emmaarizona
Hi everyone, I'm hoping to do nursing in September at Uni and I'm trying to fill in a student finance application. I've put Dundee down as my first choice, but I won't be entitled to the bursary as I'm not from Scotland. One of the questions is about the end date of the course and I was wondering if anyone knows what month Adult Nursing at Dundee ends?? I was just going to put June but I know that Nursing is a longer course so I wasn't sure. Thank you x

If you go on the Dundee website you will find all the information you need, and you'll be able to practise your research skills which will be vital for your time at university

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending