Decreasing corporation tax

Watch this thread
iduwari
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
could anyone help me to do these questions?
how Decreasing corporation tax can affect Aggregate supply? and problems with this policy?
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.

Just quoting in Danny Dorito so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:
Spoiler:
Show
(Original post by Danny Dorito)
x
Madasser456
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I do economics, Reducing corporation tax will increase the amount of profits a firm has which acts as an incentive for firms to increase investment or hire more workers. Increasing investment will lead to firms purchasing more capital goods. This increases long run aggregate supply because capital goods are a factor of production. Workers are factor of production so increasing workers , increases productive potential of the economy and leads to an increase in long run aggregate supply.

Hope ive helped
iduwari
Rep:
(Original post by Madasser456)
I do economics, Reducing corporation tax will increase the amount of profits a firm has which acts as an incentive for firms to increase investment or hire more workers. Increasing investment will lead to firms purchasing more capital goods. This increases long run aggregate supply because capital goods are a factor of production. Workers are factor of production so increasing workers , increases productive potential of the economy and leads to an increase in long run aggregate supply.

Hope ive helped
thank u so much
username2808800
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by iduwari)
thank u so much
May want to mention the laffer curve
iduwari
Rep:
(Original post by fleky6910)
May want to mention the laffer curve
i don't know about laffer curve?
username2808800
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
i don't know about laffer curve?
You in year 12?
iduwari
Rep:
You in year 12?
yes but i never learn about laffer curve?
username2808800
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
yes but i never learn about laffer curve?
http://www.investopedia.com/terms/l/laffercurve.asp
iduwari
Rep:
i looked at the link, but i dont think it will come to the exam?
username2808800
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
i looked at the link, but i dont think it will come to the exam?
I am in year 11, check your A-level specification.( My economics teacher said it was on A level)
iduwari
Rep:
i checked it, it was in our specification
but they didn't teach that lesson yet.
thanks
username2808800
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
i checked it, it was in our specification
but they didn't teach that lesson yet.
thanks
np.
I am doing GCSE this year, did you do GCSE?
iduwari
Rep:
np.
I am doing GCSE this year, did you do GCSE?
actually i didn't do Economics for my GCSE?
Sry
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (18)
21.18%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (11)
12.94%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (5)
5.88%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (15)
17.65%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (17)
20%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (19)
22.35%

Watched Threads