Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    im trying to forget about getting my E's on thursday so ive just been thinking about something. dont you think the human body is discusting really? i mean all its made up of it blood, flesh ehhhh
    what are ure opinions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by horrorboy)
    im trying to forget about getting my E's on thursday so ive just been thinking about something. dont you think the human body is discusting really? i mean all its made up of it blood, flesh ehhhh
    what are ure opinions
    I like my body. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    what are ure opinions
    you certainly come up with same random threads!!

ReputationRep:
    Good point. Let's get rid of yours then.

ReputationRep:
    Mine's made of magic and fairy dust

ReputationRep:
    Yeh, totally agree. Its horrible, the brain is the worst. i like to pretend i havent got one On the outside i dont think its particularly attractive either. the body is weird looking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VixenIW)
    Yeh, totally agree. Its horrible, the brain is the worst. i like to pretend i havent got one On the outside i dont think its particularly attractive either. the body is weird looking
    true if some 1 saw the inside of some1 they would just freak out so thats how horrible it is

ReputationRep:
    true if some 1 saw the inside of some1 they would just freak out so thats how horrible it is
    ive seen the inside of bodies and the smell makes me hungry.

ReputationRep:
    Yeh , its revolting. But if you think about it, its an amazing thing - how it functions and how it maintains itself etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timeofyourlife)
    uhhhhhhhh

ReputationRep:
    That comment made me want to kill myself :eek:

ReputationRep:
    it's true...we soak them in formaldehyde which is a potent appetite-stimulator. nothing i like more than a good chicken burger after dissection

ReputationRep:
    it's true...we soak them in formaldehyde which is a potent appetite-stimulator. nothing i like more than a good chicken burger after dissection
    Um... what job do you do?!

Or is this some kind of worrying hobby!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calumc)
    Um... what job do you do?!

Or is this some kind of worrying hobby!
    err, i'm hoping you don't think i'm in some sort of job where this is a regular ritual

med student would be the only *decent* answer.

ReputationRep:
    err, i'm hoping you don't think i'm in some sort of job where this is a regular ritual

med student would be the only *decent* answer.
    Ah, okay. The way you said "we soak them in formaldehyde" somehow made it sound like an ordinary day-to-day occurence!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calumc)
    Ah, okay. The way you said "we soak them in formaldehyde" somehow made it sound like an ordinary day-to-day occurence!
    looks like i've let the cat out of the bag about my nightly necrophilia-inspired antics. better get one quick visit in before the dean finds out *puts on rubber gloves*

ReputationRep:
    Noooooooo we don't want that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    Noooooooo we don't want that!
    Awwww....someone cares! Im feeling extremly emotional *wipes away a tear and gives mc_watson another great big hug*

ReputationRep:
    Awwww....someone cares! Im feeling extremly emotional *wipes away a tear and gives mc_watson another great big hug*
    Thanx sexy.

I'm frankly in shock that we have the nerve to call other animals disguisting, bats, spiders, snakes, rats...like we can talk. The audacity of our race at times is terrible. *Shakes my head* I mean look at us, we're rancid.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.