Submitting the same folio for Higher?

Watch this thread
brqr
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I'm in 6th year, resitting Business and English at higher. Got a C in both last year, and found out i had very high folio marks - 30/30 and 24/30 respectively.

I've been told by my Business teacher that i can pretty much submit the same folio, however my English teacher just dodges the question every time. Not very confident in my new English folio this year, so i'm wondering if anyone has submitted the same folio before, or knows if you can. Looked all over the SQA website and can't find anything on the topic of resubmission. Cheers
Lauren84
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
Yeah its fine to re-submit your folio my friend did it last year and I'm planning on doing it this year, only because I got 30/30 in N5 and mine's is rubbish this year. I would probably change it a little though maybe just in terms of description etc.
iona_s
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
was resubmitting your Higher English folio okay?
shajam
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Yes I did that and it's fine.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (30)
31.58%