King's College London Accommodations 2017 Watch

nikilam
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi everyone, I am really struggling to pick which hall is the best at King's, since I am not living in London. I'm doing Biomedical science, which is at Waterloo campus. Thought Julian Markham house was very nice, but I just saw some news articles and reviews about the high crime rates in that area... is it true?
What other accommodations that you think it is nice? For example, the noise level, wifi, location, room size/conditions, etc.
Thank you so much for your help
RachaelBee
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Unless the course is changing from next year, biomedical science is at Guy's, not Waterloo (although they are within walking distance of one another). The website defaults to Waterloo for 'location', but this year we've only had 2 practicals there.
poobumsugar
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
i wholeheartedly recommend the stamford street accommodation - it is directly opposite waterloo campus and is well supplied in terms of amenities. i had a great time there, i really got to know my parents in a sexual way which has developed our three-way relationship beyond belief. my only comment would be to watch out for the leper colony that the KCL wardens keep in the "common room", real spooky!!!!! we look forward to welcoming you to KIngs!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (274)
61.02%
Yes- I don't like it (22)
4.9%
No- I want it (120)
26.73%
No- I don't want it (33)
7.35%

Watched Threads