The Student Room Group

At what age does female virginity become unattractive?

I know many guys find virginity in 17,18,19....24 year old females attractive. But I'm curious as to what age virginity in females become unattractive (in your opinion).

Asking this because I recently saw a video by a 31 year old female virgin.

People who value virginity: does female virginity lose its value over time (the older a woman gets)
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I'd say about 28
Reply 2
Original post by queenofswords
I know many guys find virginity in 17,18,19....24 year old females attractive. But I'm curious as to what age virginity in females become unattractive (in your opinion).

Asking this because I recently saw a video by a 31 year old female virgin.

People who value virginity: do you find this attractive?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why does virginity become something unattractive? Why was it deemed attractive in in the first place? Bit weird
Reply 4
Original post by retro_turtles
Why does virginity become something unattractive? Why was it deemed attractive in in the first place? Bit weird

It's deemed attractive by some people. And it's deemed unattractive by some people. Whether its objectively valuable, I can't say. But my question is to people who do value it. Does it loose it value over time?
Never.

The only correct answer.
Around, Never-Never.
I couldn't care less, Everyone has sexual needs right? I don't blame them for it!

I can control myself but some people have higher sex drive than others so they need to let that energy out.
How can it be unattractive ? Surely there's reasoning behind it ?
Reply 10
Original post by Supernova91

Two main ones:
1) Making someone bleed isn't fun
2) Sex with someo e who hasn't done it before is ****
Reply 11
Original post by coupdetat3
Never.

The only correct answer.

Whats the oldest virgin you've done?
Original post by Supernova91

I think I didn't phase the question properly. I wanted to know whether the value of virginity in females decreases as they get older. So would someone that values virginity in a 18 year old female, value virginity to the same extent in a 40 year old female.
Reply 13
It doesn't.
Original post by GastonBrah

thats not funny

reported
Original post by Quady
Two main ones:
1) Making someone bleed isn't fun
2) Sex with someo e who hasn't done it before is ****

Woah hahahaja ok dude
Original post by queenofswords
I think I didn't phase the question properly. I wanted to know whether the value of virginity in females decreases as they get older. So would someone that values virginity in a 18 year old female, value virginity to the same extent in a 40 year old female.

I know what you mean , by another response to my question on this thread id say it definatly does decrease! I wouldn't worry though because , like anything, if a person likes and cares for you enough stuff like that won't matter .
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by study beats
thats not funny

reported

Who's that? You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Quady
Whats the oldest virgin you've done?

Such a weird question :rofl: :lolwut:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending