Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone. I'm drunk and spent lost of the night snogging my friend's fit friend Oh goddddd!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    Hi everyone. I'm drunk and spent lost of the night snogging my friend's fit friend Oh goddddd!
    Played.

ReputationRep:
    :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ghost of Pzyko)
    Played.
    I was so not played If anything, I was the player.... *says no more*

I am so pissed and listening to funeral for a friend. yay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    I was so not played If anything, I was the player.... *says no more*

I am so pissed and listening to funeral for a friend. yay.
    That's what I meant... abbreviation of 'well played' :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYa777)
    wanna WOW me --- back from the US says:
    your friend seems to get stressed up
    Mikey *Very happy* says:
    Lol
    Mikey *Very happy* says:
    yeah he does

nuff said, try to have a good life kid.
    Thanks for giving me the deep analytical insight of someone I talk to over MSN :rolleyes:. He knows me about as well as you do, and you literally know **** all.

ReputationRep:
    That's what I meant... abbreviation of 'well played' :rolleyes:
    Sure, sweetie

I;m gonna go sleep now, dentist tomorrow :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for giving me the deep analytical insight of someone I talk to over MSN :rolleyes:. He knows me about as well as you do, and you literally know **** all.
    :eek: Lies lies lies!

Hey Liam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How you doing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Skye~)
    Hey Liam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How you doing?
    Hello Skye. I'm alright. Yourself ? :cool:

Not long now until all is know on Thursday

(Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    Hello Skye. I'm alright. Yourself ? :cool:

Not long now until all is know on Thursday
    lol... I'm alrite thanks!

Wow, that's all everyone seems to be talking about , isn't it? You worried? What are you expecting?

ReputationRep:
    lol... I'm alrite thanks!

Wow, that's all everyone seems to be talking about , isn't it? You worried? What are you expecting?

I know thats all everyone chats about :mad:

I'm not really thinking about it :rolleyes:

I know thats all everyone chats about :mad:

I'm not really thinking about it :rolleyes:
    lol... I don't really care to be honest. If I mess up, I know why. But hey, c'est la vie. It's all done now. there's more important things in the world. (well, i suppose if i screw up my art grade, then i WOULD be somewhat screwed-lol) Anyway, my dad says that getting lotsa qualifications merely says you can pass exams and i quote: "big wow(!)" lol... well, I guess that says it all really....

ReputationRep:
    lol... I don't really care to be honest. If I mess up, I know why. But hey, c'est la vie. It's all done now. there's more important things in the world. (well, i suppose if i screw up my art grade, then i WUD be screwed-lol) Anyway, my dad says that getting lotsa qualifications merely says you can pass exams and i quote: "big wow(!)" lol... well, I guess that says it all really....

hehehe, thats great. Some people have not been sleeping very well.

hehehe, thats great. Some people have not been sleeping very well.
    Like who?

ReputationRep:
    Like who?

Well your mate musicboy is one of them

ReputationRep:
    Well your mate musicboy is one of them
    Haha. That made me laugh.

(Original post by Zapsta)
    Haha. That made me laugh.
    haha, same here. [ahem] he is NOT my mate in any form. :rolleyes:

You know what the scary thing is... :eek: I was one of the individuals at 6th form down to be a potential Oxbridge person!! Gosh. lol. I did actually wanted to go there when i was still doing my gcses but to be honest, it was purely for the rep. lol. I didn't like any of the courses they did there and it wasn't really my thing. lol. My teachers were gutted. lol

ReputationRep:

You know what the scary thing is... :eek: I was one of the individuals at 6th form down to be a potential Oxbridge person!! Gosh. lol. I did actually wanted to go there when i was still doing my gcses but to be honest, it was purely for the rep. lol. I didn't like any of the courses they did there and it wasn't really my thing. lol. My teachers were gutted. lol

:eek: Sorry, I thought you wasnt his mate

Note to musicboy and anyone else out there who thinks i'm "thick": HA. I guess you're wrong then, aren't you? So there. Enough said.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 18, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.