The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Camberwell offer holders 2017

just received an offer for BA Graphic Design at Camberwell. is there anyone here who has been given an offer for any of their courses? also if there is any student who's studying graphic design atm and would be willing to share their experience it'd be great!
Original post by jopeaches
just received an offer for BA Graphic Design at Camberwell. is there anyone here who has been given an offer for any of their courses? also if there is any student who's studying graphic design atm and would be willing to share their experience it'd be great!

Hey! I've accepted my offer for Illustration at Camberwell, so excited ahah
Is Camberwell your top choice?
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by LucyCactus
Hey! I've accepted my offer for Illustration at Camberwell, so excited ahah
Is Camberwell your top choice?

yes it is! i've had an interview on skype with them and at the end they told me they are giving me an offer but it will be updated on ucas in 10 days (that means on 30th march) and i just wanna accept it already hahah
Ahh I'm the same but with accommodation, I want it to be May already so I can apply for it, even though I don't really know which I want ahah, probably the new one being built though.
I'm Lucy btw, are you doing an art foundation atm?
Reply 4
Original post by LucyCactus
Ahh I'm the same but with accommodation, I want it to be May already so I can apply for it, even though I don't really know which I want ahah, probably the new one being built though.
I'm Lucy btw, are you doing an art foundation atm?

I'm Ioana, Jo for short!
Luckily I don't have any issues with the accommodation since I'll be living at some relatives in London. And no foundation, what about you?
I'm Ioana, Jo for short!
Luckily I don't have any issues with the accommodation since I'll be living at some relatives in London. And no foundation, what about you?

Lucky you're gonna save so much money ahah, yeah I'm doing an art foundation year ☺️
Hi could you please tell me how your skype interview went? What kind of questions did they ask ?
Thank you!
Reply 7
Original post by Inis B
Hi could you please tell me how your skype interview went? What kind of questions did they ask ?
Thank you!

ahh it was very friendly! the lecturer who interviewed me was really nice as well
the interview lasted like 10 or 15mins--very biref
they asked just the basics: why did i choose this college and what i like about their programme (like why camberwell and not the others--chelsea, LCC, etc), what does graphic design mean to me and then she let me talk about my project. we then chatted for a bit and she told me she'll give me an offer!
ahh it was very friendly! the lecturer who interviewed me was really nice as well
the interview lasted like 10 or 15mins--very biref
they asked just the basics: why did i choose this college and what i like about their programme (like why camberwell and not the others--chelsea, LCC, etc), what does graphic design mean to me and then she let me talk about my project. we then chatted for a bit and she told me she'll give me an offer!

Thank you so much for answering I was really needing that! Good luck with everything and hope to see you there!
Reply 9
I've been offered a place for Graphic Design at Camberwell!! Which accommodation are you thinking of applying for?
Reply 10
Original post by hthomas2
I've been offered a place for Graphic Design at Camberwell!! Which accommodation are you thinking of applying for?

ah i wont be applying for accommodation since i'll be living at some relatives' in London :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by hthomas2
I've been offered a place for Graphic Design at Camberwell!!

also congrats on your offer!!:h:
Reply 12
Just have been offered a place for Illustration at Camberwell! I'm soooo happy, guess I'm going to firm it!
Do you know if there is any facebook group for Camberwell Illustration offer holders?😋
Reply 13
Original post by affie
Just have been offered a place for Illustration at Camberwell! I'm soooo happy, guess I'm going to firm it!
Do you know if there is any facebook group for Camberwell Illustration offer holders?😋

congrats for your offer!
found this one https://www.facebook.com/groups/132523580494002/?ref=br_rs but it says 2018 not 2017-2018 so idk! haven't found one for graphic design (my course) tho :<
Reply 14
congrats for your offer!
found this one https://www.facebook.com/groups/132523580494002/?ref=br_rs but it says 2018 not 2017-2018 so idk! haven't found one for graphic design (my course) tho :<

Thanks! it seems that this is a group for current students I guess :< but anyway big thanks for the link!
Btw have you firmed your offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Hi :smile: Congrats on your offers! I received a conditional offer for the FdA Graphic Design course (but I'm not quite sure about accepting it since I also received a conditional offer from Middlesex for the BA Graphic Design course) :confused:
Reply 16
Original post by affie
Thanks! it seems that this is a group for current students I guess :< but anyway big thanks for the link!
Btw have you firmed your offer?

oh oops! and yes i did :biggrin:
Reply 17
Original post by vvsions
Hi :smile: Congrats on your offers! I received a conditional offer for the FdA Graphic Design course (but I'm not quite sure about accepting it since I also received a conditional offer from Middlesex for the BA Graphic Design course) :confused:

eh idk about middlesex, the campus looks really nice and stuff but i've read a post on here about this uni which convinced me to firm my camberwell offer (this is the one: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4457328) also i think that having a foundation will help you lots!
I got an unconditional offer on the FdA Graphic Design Course! :smile:
Hi guys, i'm having abit of dilemma.. i accepted my place at camberwell to study painting but since then have realised that photography is want i should be studying and is my passion and a while back i heard from someone studying there that once you arrive in the first week/day if its really urgent it is possible to change your course and bring along your portfolio and it should be okay. But i am really unsure and don't want to risk it- does anyone know anything about this or know of anyone who has done something similar and it has been fine? thanks!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending