sleeping Watch

This discussion is closed.
musicbloke
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Is anyone else having trouble sleeping with results being so close?

MB
infekt
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
not really but then again im used to sleeping at 3 am every nite in the hols
kikzen
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i woke up in the middle of the night.

i couldve sworn nadia from bb was holding a party right behind my house; i could hear lots of laughter, i mean LOTS, lots of portugese sounding talking, and occasionally, something that sounded like her voice?
DazYa
Badges:
Report 14 years ago
lol......... getting to sleep was a little toughy
Nylex
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kikzen)
i woke up in the middle of the night.

i couldve sworn nadia from bb was holding a party right behind my house; i could hear lots of laughter, i mean LOTS, lots of portugese sounding talking, and occasionally, something that sounded like her voice?
I heard all that laughing too. It was happening last week as well.
F. Poste
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I've hardly slept at all since Friday, but that's more because I've been trying to keep myself busy and scheduled a crazy week so I don't think so much about results!
littleone
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by F. Poste)
I've hardly slept at all since Friday, but that's more because I've been trying to keep myself busy and scheduled a crazy week so I don't think so much about results!
BOY do i know that feeling..the worrying is just getting too much.
i hope u get the grades you want (",)
xxx
Aeris
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I've never seen a website with people worried about school work so much. In a way it's admirable, but relax, breathe. Have some ice cream. I was hardly ever stressed out about grades in high school.
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by musicboy)
Umm... no.
Slice'N'Dice
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

MB
Not really, I'm pretty used to going to bed at around 4am ish, so not much trouble getting to sleep.
pinkegokane
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i'm not actually, which is surprising considering how jittery i am during the day
neha p
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

MB
YES!!
too scared im gona have the same nightmares about 4 D's :rolleyes:
undercover-ange
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Whatever time i go to bed at the moment, I still wake up about 7 which can't be good for me when i can't get to sleep til 3 most nights....but i'm not feeling too bad for it. Caffeine is a wonderful thing....
neha p
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by undercover-ange)
Whatever time i go to bed at the moment, I still wake up about 7 which can't be good for me when i can't get to sleep til 3 most nights....but i'm not feeling too bad for it. Caffeine is a wonderful thing....
lol, im living on caffeine too. i go through moments of wanting the results immediately to wishing the government kept the results to themselves :rolleyes:
Whats_The_411?
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

MB

No
lucykins
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm having no probs sleeping! in fact, i'm sleeping as much as poss so that the time goes quicker..for instance..woke up at 10.30 this morn then had a little nap from 2-4.30 hence only a few hours spent awake...time for another power nap
priya
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i'm not having trouble just yet, maybe thats because i'm going out in the evenings so i tire myself out loads. i'll have trouble tomorrow night though
neha p
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by lucykins)
I'm having no probs sleeping! in fact, i'm sleeping as much as poss so that the time goes quicker..for instance..woke up at 10.30 this morn then had a little nap from 2-4.30 hence only a few hours spent awake...time for another power nap
do you not lie awake for hours at night if you spend nearly half the day sleeping :confused:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think the internet has made political discussion more aggressive?

Yes (34)
97.14%
No (1)
2.86%

Watched Threads