The Student Room Group

Areas of economics to give more attention in the A-Level.

I have been asked to write a 500 word essay on the following heading:

Identify an area of economics that you think should be given more attention in the A-Level syllabus and why.

Anyone got some good ideas? I thought of Moral Hazard but I'm not sure if it is in the A-Level Economics I'm just lower 6th.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Just quoting in Danny Dorito so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:

Spoiler

Original post by Alex Chan
I have been asked to write a 500 word essay on the following heading:

Identify an area of economics that you think should be given more attention in the A-Level syllabus and why.

Anyone got some good ideas? I thought of Moral Hazard but I'm not sure if it is in the A-Level Economics I'm just lower 6th.

Moral hazard is part of the A-level specification. Just curious which subject is this? I hope it is not economics, can't think of the purpose of setting this as an essay question.
Reply 3
Behavioural?
Reply 4
Original post by keynes24
Moral hazard is part of the A-level specification. Just curious which subject is this? I hope it is not economics, can't think of the purpose of setting this as an essay question.

I've been ask to take part in an eassy competition held by IEA and this is one of their question topic. Don't worry it's not within any A-Level subjects it's just extra work outside school.
Reply 5
Original post by Speckle
Behavioural?

Yeah that's a interesting one. Good idea

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending