luciferhf
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Is anybody else using a NoSQL databasing system for their project? If so, have you discovered any ways to visually represent your databases that will fit the guidelines provided.

Currently a JSON Schema is really the only way from what I have found but, an entity relationship diagram cannot be used since there are no relationships in a noSQL database.
Async
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
why even use a NoSQL database when the markschemes favour towards relational databases?
luciferhf
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Async)
why even use a NoSQL database when the markschemes favour towards relational databases?
Project is done now. A noSQL database was more appropriate for my project. I did a lot of comparison between using an SQL database vs a noSQL database and noSQL came out on top.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (184)
43.6%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (49)
11.61%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (33)
7.82%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (89)
21.09%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (42)
9.95%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (25)
5.92%

Watched Threads