The Student Room Group

Tell me i'm not crazy.

This is so girly and so basic but I need somebody to tell me i'm not mad.

I've been texting this guy I go to sixth form with for a few weeks, and we've been talking pretty much all the time. i met up with him a few times and we got on ok as well. but like a couple of days ago he stopped texting me like at all or like 1 text a day, its driving me sort of insane. like we got on fine and have stuff to talk about bur now he will be online on whatsapp for ages and then not text me once.

Is it something that I did? i don't know why he has just dropped me all of a sudden but its all i can focus on and I'm going a bit insane. i don't really see him in class and stuff so cant ask him and i would be way to shy to anyway. i think im more mad cause i like him a bit and i don't really text many people lots especially guys. i feel like now I'm back to not really talking to anyone which sucks

what do i do to either make myself not think of this or do i text again. i think it ight look weird but im sort of down about this
Why don't you just grow up and ask him if he's still interested? Then you'll actually know instead of speculating.
Original post by Anonymous
This is so girly and so basic but I need somebody to tell me i'm not mad.

I've been texting this guy I go to sixth form with for a few weeks, and we've been talking pretty much all the time. i met up with him a few times and we got on ok as well. but like a couple of days ago he stopped texting me like at all or like 1 text a day, its driving me sort of insane. like we got on fine and have stuff to talk about bur now he will be online on whatsapp for ages and then not text me once.

Is it something that I did? i don't know why he has just dropped me all of a sudden but its all i can focus on and I'm going a bit insane. i don't really see him in class and stuff so cant ask him and i would be way to shy to anyway. i think im more mad cause i like him a bit and i don't really text many people lots especially guys. i feel like now I'm back to not really talking to anyone which sucks

what do i do to either make myself not think of this or do i text again. i think it ight look weird but im sort of down about this

There's a few options about what has happened here. Firstly, something may have just come up in his life that has left putting you on hold for a while, secondly he may have ghosted you which is sad but does happen where someone just suddenly stops talking to someone because they're just not that into you ( I doubt this though because he still does talk to you), he may just be a lot more busy so have less time to text you or maybe there's another reason. He's still talking to you at least once a day so that proves he still likes you. I would just ask him something like 'hey you don't text as much anymore, did I say something?" Or something along those lines so you can get the answer you deserve.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending