Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Day After Tomorrow... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    your fate will be revealed... :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Does this thread indicate that global warming is going to affect my exam results? Possibly turning them into something from a bad film?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wise One)
    Does this thread indicate that global warming is going to affect my exam results? Possibly turning them into something from a bad film?
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    Or even a GOOD film - nay, great

ReputationRep:
    C'mon - like that could happen. As if the US president could blindly ignore all these portents of global weather-related catastrophe and...oh right. I see.

Nevertheless, it was still little more than a weatherman's wet dream.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but him, her...aww, it was so cute...
    and the effects...

That just about sums up the film, and the fact I missed the last third of it having to leave early took nothing from it

ReputationRep:
    Presumably, a weatherman's wet dream being more literal than laymen -out with the heaving bosoms, in with the heavy rain and gale force winds?

I shall not hear a word against it. The irony of Mexico shutting it's borders to American was too good to be true... oh wait, it wasn't.... hmmm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wise One)
    C'mon - like that could happen. As if the US president could blindly ignore all these portents of global weather-related catastrophe and...oh right. I see.

Nevertheless, it was still little more than a weatherman's wet dream.
    He would if he is called G W Bush

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.