smith772
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I have absolutely no motivation anymore, I don't leave my room other than for food or to pee, I only ever leave the house for school or to go to the gym. I barely ever meet up with friends outside of school...
I pretty much spend all of my time on my bed doing nothing.
I have my GCSE's coming up in a few months but I'm hardly doing any work in preparation for them.
Please help... How do I motivate myself to actually do the work and leave my room?!?!?!?!?!
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by smith772)
I have absolutely no motivation anymore, I don't leave my room other than for food or to pee, I only ever leave the house for school or to go to the gym. I barely ever meet up with friends outside of school...
I pretty much spend all of my time on my bed doing nothing.
I have my GCSE's coming up in a few months but I'm hardly doing any work in preparation for them.
Please help... How do I motivate myself to actually do the work and leave my room?!?!?!?!?!
Perhaps you could try studying in the library? You need to push yourself, set some goals and make sure you do your best to achieve them. I found that sometimes studying with a friend helped as well, friends are a good way of motivating each other and you'll end up helping each other with stuff you don't understand too.
smith772
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Thanks, I think that's a good idea and I'm going to try studying in the Library and see if that makes any difference.
thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (278)
15.43%
Uncertainty around my education (281)
15.59%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (178)
9.88%
Isolating with family (128)
7.1%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (81)
4.5%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (150)
8.32%
Loneliness (178)
9.88%
Financial worries (74)
4.11%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (166)
9.21%
Exposure to negative news/social media (129)
7.16%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (159)
8.82%

Watched Threads