Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Deciding on UCA Canterbury accomodation I should choose? x

University Navigation

    • Thread Starter

    Hi everyone, from looking at the UCA website it says theres accommodation on campus which is called Ian Dury House (each flat you share with 5 people) and then theres accommodation off campus called Hotham Court where it is basically like halls of residence as it is a bigger building. But from looking at both I still can't decide which accommodation to go with?! Has anyone stayed in either of these accomodation? I would like to hear opinions on which one is best xx

    What are you studying, I'm business and I'm still looking for accommodation
Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 28, 2017
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

How many mugs of tea do you drink a day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.