Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you ever get bored of your life? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Do you ever just want to move city and have a completely different one? Discuss...

ReputationRep:
    No. London is the best

It's nice to visit other cities though but I'd never move from London.

ReputationRep:
    I want to move country, to the US.

There are lots of things in my life I wish I could change, unfortunately none of them are possible.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, everyday, for the last 22 years.

ReputationRep:
    At some point I'll either emigrate or move really close to a major city but remain on the outskirts so I can experience countryside and wilderness rather than London's disgustingly contrived ''green areas''. I'd rather live in the mountains of Afghanistan frankly.

ReputationRep:
    95% of the time when not working. 80% of the time when working.

VERY. i hope to god this summer is a lively one.

ReputationRep:
    No. My life is too busy if anything. I sometimes wish it would calm down a bit.

ReputationRep:
    Kinda, my life has always been v lame (for various reasons). It was just a few days ago when I said to my friends that I want to be in a different place and do something different.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I do... I'm just wanting to skip past A Levels
    So, then I get a new book, little things go a long way!

ReputationRep:
    I want to bugger off to Tasmania, but the chances of migrating there are fairly slim considering the whole job prospect and how hard it is to actually move to Aus.

ReputationRep:
    My life at the moment is just studying and reading for entertainment (with occasional bursts on TSR :P). And to be quite honest, I'm happy with life. I don't have the most friends, but the ones I do have, I have a good relationship with.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1secondsofvamps)
    Kinda, my life has always been v lame (for various reasons). It was just a few days ago when I said to my friends that I want to be in a different place and do something different.
    Wait, you have friends? God your life must be great!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willy Pete)
    I want to move country, to the US.

There are lots of things in my life I wish I could change, unfortunately none of them are possible.
    What things would you like to change?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AishaGirl)
    What things would you like to change?
    Chronic pain would be a nice start, but that is the thing, it is chronic.

ReputationRep:
    What does cities have to do with anything? If you're bored do something fun, moving to a different place won't make a difference because you'll soon get bored there too if you are just living the same life

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willy Pete)
    Chronic pain would be a nice start, but that is the thing, it is chronic.
    That must suck. Do you receive physiotherapy for it or is there nothing that can you it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yungaheartz)
    What does cities have to do with anything? If you're bored do something fun, moving to a different place won't make a difference because you'll soon get bored there too if you are just living the same life
    If you need constant novelty then living in a major metropolitan area actually does help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AishaGirl)
    That must suck. Do you receive physiotherapy for it or is there nothing that can you it?
    Nothing can be done. It is my own fault and we must all live with the mistakes we have made. I live in the hope that one day it will just go away.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, a lot. I'm the kind of person who gets bored very easily and so things often feel mediocre and "not enough".

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.