Njswan
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I am currently looking at studying for an A Level in Chemistry as a private candidate, self-studying. I live near Bristol in the South West and would love anyone to give me any exam centres, exam boards or advice about doing this.
I've been looking at either the OCR or AQA exam boards as these seem to be the most common boards. I know I'd have to do a practical endorsement too, so I need to factor this into my choice.

Please help! Any advice would be very welcome
National Extension College
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi, my name is Jo I work for the National Extension College, We offer an A level chemistry course via distance learning. Your course materials are online and we provide a tutor who will mark your assignments and provide feedback throughout the duration of the course. We also have a number of partner exam centres throughout the UK where you can sit your exams (for an additional fee). We are also offering the practical endorsement to our students at 2 of the partner exam centres (Coventry and Oxford). Again this is at an additional cost. If you are interested you can find more at www.nec.ac.uk, or call our Course Advice Team on 0800 389 2839
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (76)
29.69%
No (180)
70.31%

Watched Threads