The Student Room Group

19+ and A levels

This is a long one so bare with me ...

So i plan on taking/ finishing A2 biology in my 4th year.. ik bit late n all but i want to do biology now as it will look good next to chemistry and psychology. I will be dropping maths in my 2nd year no matter what grade i get, i would like to do Chemistry, biology and continue psychology. But there is one problem lol, i have a c in biology (oops :/) i could get in if i beg the college lol (my friends ex got in but later dropped it) but if i my puppy dog eyes n me being a total beg does not work ....

this is when my actual question comes in...
Will i have to pay to finish/complete the A level as i will be turning 20 during the year. And if so... is it expensive, i cant finish this information on my college website so i thought i would ask TSR before talking to my tutor... thanks? The thought of a student loan scares me and i will be 20 (never wanted to be a summer baby so bad till now) n my mother told me i would have to start paying rent n working if i take up a student loan... if its not that expensive ig i could just get a summer job n save up, i have 3 summers too do that sooo.
sorry if this dont make sense what so ever.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Just quoting in Danny Dorito so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest