Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone. I have a question and I can't seem to find the answer on the internet

So, I got an offer for Medicine at St. Andrews (English route), and I'm pretty excited about it because it's one of my top choices and the uni was so beautiful when I visited it for the interview. Only problem being, the fees situation.

As a home European (not UK) student, I know that I can ask SAAS to pay the fees for me during the first 3 years, but when i move to Barts/Manchester, how is the whole situation going to go? Does SAAS still pay my taxes? Or am I eligible for a student loan by the British government (especially considering the whole Brexit situation)? Does anyone have personal experience about it?

Thank you so much for your help

ReputationRep:
    http://medicine.st-andrews.ac.uk/wp-...Loans_2015.pdf

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! That helped a lot!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.