The Student Room Group

Repeat regrets

Last year in my as levels I did really bad I got DDE and that's because I wasn't working on course work and didn't study so this year I decided to repeat my as and I really regret doing this I don't know if it's because I'm not capable of doing a levels. I don't know if I should go back to school next year . I want to go into nursing and that's the reason I decided to do a levels but I'm so stressed and unhappy and really hate even going to school now and I was never like this before
Original post by Ciara8729
Last year in my as levels I did really bad I got DDE and that's because I wasn't working on course work and didn't study so this year I decided to repeat my as and I really regret doing this I don't know if it's because I'm not capable of doing a levels. I don't know if I should go back to school next year . I want to go into nursing and that's the reason I decided to do a levels but I'm so stressed and unhappy and really hate even going to school now and I was never like this before

You don't need A levels to get into nursing :smile: Why don't you apply for jobs full time as a HCA to gain good experience, and then do an access course when you turn 19?

Access courses are said to be harder than A levels, but talking from experience, it's a hell of a lot easier. There's so much support for students and the teaching level is basic. Best thing I ever did!

Quick Reply

Latest