Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Paul Jones)
    at the fresher's ball - can we wear one of those eye masks?
    The first lesson at uni is there is no more "Can I..." its more of "I'm doing what I want" or at least thats what I'm hoping!

ReputationRep:
    The way it's worded it looks like it covers everything although it does look highly suspect. Oh well I can't view the pdf file off the freshers website to pre-book anyways. Either I'll have to get a ticket when I get there or hope that the crazy Pritchatt's people got it right.

The Freshers Ball does sound like it's open to everybody so I doubt they'll want to exclude people by limiting numbers. Wouldn't be too gutted, I read near the end there's bouncy castles at P's Park woo hoo! (Obviously don't get out enough)

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.