My online ex friend revealed my life to my family Watch

Justfedup
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Some evil people I used to talk to on another site found out who I was and revealed personal stuff about my life to my sister on facebook. He knew I had slept with someone and told her aswell as screenshotting the convo.

Another guy had personal pics of me.
I did all this when I was VERY depressed and cannot believe how stupid I was.The other guy threatened to send my pics to family in order to stop me seeing someone in real life. I've deleted all my public social accounts. My sister already now knows a little and the damage is done. I just don't get what motivated these sick guys to do this. They said it was for my own good and I should never have sent my private pictures and they can do whatever they want.They live in another country and I know nothing about them. I've told the police. It's a lesson learnt for sure but they were so malicious and using this as a way to control and harrass me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
rainbowroad
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Some people are awful. I'm really sorry that happened to you - it's never for your own good. They sound like such ********s
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Moral of the story: never send naked pictures to anyone
Justfedup
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I did know this, I was very depressed from a breakup and biggest emotional mess😣

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (160)
17.66%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (78)
8.61%
No I am happy with my course choice (540)
59.6%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (128)
14.13%

Watched Threads