x Turn on thread page Beta

When does my school get the results?? watch

Announcements
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    The schools get them on Wednesday as a computer download I think, but the results slips do not get there until first post on Thursday morning. That's why (for a number of schools) you cannot go in and get them until 10am - they have to sort them out into envelopes - and many candidates will have results from 3 different boards to put in that envelope.

ReputationRep:
    Any chance u know wat time they get em on wednesday?

Im supposed to be interview by the press tmmrw but im not sure i want to in case i got shite grades in the end.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Geogger)
    The schools get them on Wednesday as a computer download I think, but the results slips do not get there until first post on Thursday morning. That's why (for a number of schools) you cannot go in and get them until 10am - they have to sort them out into envelopes - and many candidates will have results from 3 different boards to put in that envelope.
    I always wondered when schools get the results...

How do teachers who don't go into school on results day find out what their students got? Do they just wait until they go back to school and then find out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wings)
    Any chance u know wat time they get em on wednesday?

Im supposed to be interview by the press tmmrw but im not sure i want to in case i got shite grades in the end.
    did your school have anything to do with you being interviewed? cos they might know what you got then. otherwise i don't knopw...technically school's aren'tr meant to know till wednesday how've we've all done

ReputationRep:
    sky got in touch with my school and then my school got in touch with me.. so im wondering whether they know.. cos it seems rely harsh if i get interviewed about why A grade (expected) students only got a few offers for law.

argh
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Wings)
    sky got in touch with my school and then my school got in touch with me.. so im wondering whether they know.. cos it seems rely harsh if i get interviewed about why A grade (expected) students only got a few offers for law.

argh
    If your interview is tomorrow (Wednesday) there is NO way that you ought to be told your results tomorrow by the school - I'm pretty certain that this goes against the codes of secrecy that they have to adhere to. It may be that they want to do a two-part interview, one tomorrow and one on Thurs when you have your results?

ReputationRep:
    law is competetive- so they can't give offers to everyone, no matter how good they are. not really a long interview. when is this going to be broadcast? is it going to be live?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.