Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Veridian Room watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    This came up in the Interesting websites thread yesterday:
    crimson room

I am now on the veridian room and I am baffled. I have the incense burning and the beer is now warm (sacrilege) but nothing seems to be happening. It's annoying me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hipocrit)
    crimson room

I am now on the veridian room and I am baffled. I have the incense burning and the beer is now warm (sacrilege) but nothing seems to be happening. It's annoying me.
    Put the beer back in the fridge, it needs to be cold. I assume you've got the lighter. What about the photoframe from where the shoes are? And the actual photos? And all of the little pieces of card that have symbols on them? There's one on the light if you haven't got that one yet.

Hmmmm, since I can't remember exactly what to do, and I haven't got time to re-do it all over again, I suggest you search for "viridian room walkthrough" on the internet. It will come up with some very helpful sites...

ReputationRep:
    http://www.nordinho.com/article.php/20040423195656465

ReputationRep:
    I've played the veridiain room before. There was a thread about it a long time ago. I think the next one's going to be the blue room or something. Let me know when that one comes out online, k?

ReputationRep:
    I love those. I did that a while ago. Isn't as fun the second time round but can't wait for the next one

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, I didn't want a walkthrough, just a nudge in the right direction.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArisGreenleaf)
    I've played the veridiain room before. There was a thread about it a long time ago. I think the next one's going to be the blue room or something. Let me know when that one comes out online, k?
    the veridiain game? what's that? i 've never heard of it

ReputationRep:
    Crimson room was better and more fun to play, this one just don't make sense AND i can't understand a thing it says, it's all in Japanese...

ReputationRep:
    aHHH the crimson game is driving me insane!
    i cant find the metal rod i need!
    grrrrr
    where is it! aparently its under the bed but i cant find it ....help!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hipocrit)
    crimson room

i remember this...it was on a thread ages ago......never got time to finish it though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icklehc)
    aHHH the crimson game is driving me insane!
    i cant find the metal rod i need!
    grrrrr
    where is it! aparently its under the bed but i cant find it ....help!
    it's under the bed if i remember correctly.....but it's hard to get....even i cant get it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    it's under the bed if i remember correctly.....but it's hard to get....even i cant get it!
    Don't know if i remember correctly but i think you need to click on the pillow to lift it up FIRST and then click around for the item.

ReputationRep:
    o'k this part i never understand.......what do you do wen youv'e got everything and yo watch the film thing???

ReputationRep:
    can someone tell me the address on the bit of paper in the room, i cant read it properly

thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    o'k this part i never understand.......what do you do wen youv'e got everything and yo watch the film thing???
    click where the spot tells you to (where the character points to) and you'll get a safe, open with the key and enter the number thats on the website

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ramaya)
    click where the spot tells you to (where the character points to) and you'll get a safe, open with the key and enter the number thats on the website
    i got the number but ive entered it and it says its wrong?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james101)
    can someone tell me the address on the bit of paper in the room, i cant read it properly

thanks
    anyone help?

ReputationRep:
    Hmm thats strange. Last time it was something like 1991 or something very similar. I don't understand why it doesnt work :confused:

ReputationRep:
    The number changes regularly, have you gone to that url and turned over the cards?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    The number changes regularly, have you gone to that url and turned over the cards?
    yep and it said a 4 digit number which i entered.
    does it matter that i entered the url on another window?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 23, 2004
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.