Watch
This discussion is closed.
Rommel R
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi Matt,
Can you help me with my radio code? Just change the battery and... puffff, gone!
The security number is: S676
Model: :22DC278/62B
Thank you
macpatgh-Sheldon
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
When you disconnect your battery, the power to the radio is cut off temporarily, so for security (to help avoid your radio being nicked), the code is deleted and needs to be re-entered.Go to your local Renault dealer taking V5C document with you (to prove your ownership [well, technically, that you are the keeper of the car]), and they should be able to obtain your radio code for you.

Alternatively, if you bought the Clio from a previous owner, they might have kept a code card inside your instruction book wallet in your glove compartment.

Once you re-enter it, your radio should work as before.

M (Member of the Institute of Advanced Motorists)
IWMTom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Rommel R)
Hi Matt,
Can you help me with my radio code? Just change the battery and... puffff, gone!
Thank you
There is already a thread for this - go ask there.
Shannplumb
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hello my code is G711 can you help ? Yeah
RoyalSheepy
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi Matt,
Thank you
(Original post by Shannplumb)
Hello my code is G711 can you help ? Yeah
You're most likely not going to get the code on here as there's another thread for it, but you might get a better chance on this one: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=1882494
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by RoyalSheepy)
You're most likely not going to get the code on here as there's another thread for it, but you might get a better chance on this one: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=1882494
All 1260 posts of it!
S99
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi Matt,
Thank you
7343 is your code
Leoandroxi
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi could you help please? My car needed to be jump started now the radio won't work. I have no code. The security number is G523 and model number is 22DC279/62F. If you can help it would be much appreciated, thanks.
Dylan_v96
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Will anyone be able to help out with a radio code for Renault Clio Security code: Y577
IWMTom
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Dylan_v96)
Will anyone be able to help out with a radio code for Renault Clio Security code: Y577
Scroll up on this thread and there's a link to a thread dedicated to Clio radio codes.
Tintinator
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Can anyone help with my code please
I think it's T207
Thanks
RoyalSheepy
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Tintinator)
Can anyone help with my code please
I think it's T207
Thanks
Your code should be: 6739
Lurren
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Anyone Please... error...lost code... security code is T686. Fingers crossed for help!
RoyalSheepy
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Lurren)
Anyone Please... error...lost code... security code is T686. Fingers crossed for help!
Your code is: 6347

Closing this thread as there's already an existing thread on the same topic: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=1882494
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (329)
34.6%
No (622)
65.4%

Watched Threads