The Student Room Group

Edexcel Geography A2 Unit 4: Life on the Margins- 9th June 2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lydiaws
what did people say in the conclusion?

I said that local food security can be achieved without international strategies, but achieving national food security requires international strategies
Original post by lydiaws
what did people say in the conclusion?

Food security is not always achieved using international action, but is often best achieved at an international scale. However, as the issue of food security is complex, there remains some importance of local approaches which meet specific needs, which cannot be addressed internationally.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 282
Original post by harryleavey
Food insecurity is not always achieved using international action, but is often best achieved at an international scale. However, as the issue of food insecurity is complex, there remains some importance of local approaches which meet specific needs, which cannot be addressed internationally.

WAIT, was the question "food *insecurity* cannot be reached without international strategies"???? Kill me now.
Original post by skuka
WAIT, was the question "food *insecurity* cannot be reached without international strategies"???? Kill me now.

The question was:
Food security at a local or national scale can only be achieved using international action. Discuss

(Or something very close to that).

What did you think it was?
Original post by skuka

I'm pretty sure it was security
Reply 285
Original post by harryleavey
The question was:
Food security at a local or national scale can only be achieved using international action. Discuss

(Or something very close to that).

What did you think it was?

Haha phew! Your phrasing "food insecurity can be achieved at an international stage" threw me through a loop. I wrote that.
Original post by skuka

Sorry that was a typo - just edited it. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending