The Student Room Group

Cute store boy - asked him out, then...

A couple of days ago I was at my local supermarket megastore thingy getting some coffee and milk and so forth, and just as I was walking into the entrance I saw this absolutely mind-blowingly hot dude. I in particular noticed because we dress somewhat similarly (think bomber jacket, tee, white Lacoste shoes and jeans just skinny enough to see he's got nice legs and a great arse... click here for an approximation of the look).

He really was the hottest guy I've seen in a while; beautiful lips, piercing eyes, wild red hair, great legs and a kind of doe-eyed, bedroomy 'come hither' countenance about him.

He noticed me too and we kind-of held each others' gaze for a second or two longer than was really necessary. Anyway I thought he was great but it's not my practice to just hit on random people I find hot in public, so I went about my business. As I finished up getting my stuff I found him just inside the exit trying to lug this giant TV. He was struggling with it a bit, and he looked up and saw me and there was a definite sense of recognition so I went up to him and asked him if he was taking it to his car whether he wanted a hand with it.

He accepted and I helped him carry it out to his car. We ended up getting talking, he's just moved into the area and turns out we're both coffee snobs so I offered to show him a local espresso/latte-***-craft-beer joint, this place really is the cat's pyjamas so I knew he'd appreciate it and be likely to accept. And he did accept my offer :smile: And there was a definite electricity in the air, it felt like we were having our conversation on the surface about coffee, but really like in our eyes the conversation was like "Is he going to kiss me?". But I got shy and I didn't want to ruin the moment or let it go on too long, or say something awkward... I just wanted to leave it perfect so I found an excuse and we swapped numbers and parted company.

So we're going to catch up this weekend for a coffee. I'm 97% sure that we're on the same page, the chemistry was just so obvious. So now I'm beside myself over this date with a buya hottie who seems maybe a little out of my league. It's strange because I'm actually pretty good at dating, I enjoy it and don't tend to get nervous, but the whole idea of actually meeting a guy not through friends or online but just randomly in real life seems so preposterous to me.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by AlexanderHam
A couple of days ago I was at my local supermarket megastore thingy getting some coffee and milk and so forth, and just as I was walking into the entrance I saw this absolutely mind-blowingly hot dude. I in particular noticed because we dress somewhat similarly (think bomber jacket, tee, white Lacoste shoes and jeans just skinny enough to see he's got nice legs and a great arse... click here for an approximation of the look).

He really was the hottest guy I've seen in a while; beautiful lips, piercing eyes, wild red hair, great legs and a kind of doe-eyed, bedroomy 'come hither' countenance about him.

He noticed me too and we kind-of held each others' gaze for a second or two longer than was really necessary. Anyway I thought he was great but it's not my practice to just hit on random people I find hot in public, so I went about my business. As I finished up getting my stuff I found him just inside the exit trying to lug this giant TV. He was struggling with it a bit, and he looked up and saw me and there was a definite sense of recognition so I went up to him and asked him if he was taking it to his car whether he wanted a hand with it.

He accepted and I helped him carry it out to his car. We ended up getting talking, he's just moved into the area and turns out we're both coffee snobs so I offered to show him a local espresso/latte-***-craft-beer joint, this place really is the cat's pyjamas so I knew he'd appreciate it and be likely to accept. And he did accept my offer :smile: And there was a definite electricity in the air, it felt like we were having our conversation on the surface about coffee, but really like in our eyes the conversation was like "Is he going to kiss me?". But I got shy and I didn't want to ruin the moment or let it go on too long, or say something awkward... I just wanted to leave it perfect so I found an excuse and we swapped numbers and parted company.

So we're going to catch up this weekend for a coffee. I'm 97% sure that we're on the same page, the chemistry was just so obvious. So now I'm beside myself over this date with a buya hottie who seems maybe a little out of my league. It's strange because I'm actually pretty good at dating, I enjoy it and don't tend to get nervous, but the whole idea of actually meeting a guy not through friends or online but just randomly in real life seems so preposterous to me.

I guess good things happen when you lend a hand

Good luck this weekend!
Original post by SeanFM
I guess good things happen when you lend a hand

It's not the only hand I had in mind :wink: I can't stop thinking about him, he really is ludicrously hot, which is perhaps the only valid reason I have for being slightly apprehensive.

When a really fit dude is into me I'm always a little bit skeptical :lol: Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself re 'into me', it could be that he's just an extremely flirty straight guy. But it jfelt like it we were a natural fit, there was just this easy chemistry and electric sort-of atmosphere. I would be very surprised if I mistook what was happening between us.

Good luck this weekend!

Cheers mate!

The end of the week really can't come soon enough. As a law student volunteer at a law centre, I'm doing a trial in the employment tribunal on Thursday-Friday-Monday, and on Friday afternoon I'll be cross-examining respondent's witnesses. I hope anticipation for this hot dude doesn't throw me off my game.

Quick Reply

Latest