The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

depends how I do. If I get the marks I want i'll be getting drunk with friends. If I don't i'll be going to watch Rheingold at the proms.

MB
Reply 2
Probably drinking the town of pontefract dry!
Reply 3
Nothing :eek: I'm so boring
Reply 4
If I get into uni, I intend to drink more than I have ever done in my life :tongue: If I don't, then... meh, probably the same, or else sulking in my room.
Reply 5
Ive got no idea, why make plans? Theres so many different outcomes of results day, you might as well just wait until the day.
Reply 6
I will most likely be in a pub with many friends from 11:30 am onwards till who knows when! I don't intend to get completely wrecked, though that'll all depend. Best to keep an eye on your m8s in case one of them tries something :s-smilie:
Reply 7
Mine was last Tuesday. I lazed around not quite sure what to do with myself till about 1am, then went round a mates for what was a relatively quiet few until one guy started being a dick and fell out with everyone. It inevitably ended up outside, I got bored and sat in the middle of the road with a couple pints till it calmed down, then went home about half 4. A rather uneventful night I'm afraid!
Reply 8
I'm doing a chat room quiz
Reply 9
beach party :cool:
Reply 10
skinny dipping?
Reply 11
i shall be drinking the contents of the 3 staggs and walkabout dry if i can :biggrin: if i don't get my offer, then i'll still go out...probably won't have as good a night, but hey it'l take my mind of it i spose
Reply 12
I had my results last year and went on a 36 hour bender!! lol! Those were the days! This year I am celebrating my best mates results in clapham with her and our mates. Not for 36 hours but i hope it goes well for her otherwise the evening could be extremely boring! :biggrin:
Reply 13
My A-level results day was a right laugh. I didn't get what I needed and had to make do for a second choice course so after going home to get it all sorted I went out to celebrate anyhow. At the end of the day it's not all everyone cracks it up to be, if you get what you want then congratulations, if not, you have plenty of other chances to make something of yourself.
Reply 14
Stan G
My A-level results day was a right laugh. I didn't get what I needed and had to make do for a second choice course so after going home to get it all sorted I went out to celebrate anyhow. At the end of the day it's not all everyone cracks it up to be, if you get what you want then congratulations, if not, you have plenty of other chances to make something of yourself.

yeah, either way i'm going to get in somewhere i reckon, so i'll go out and still party, if only to celebrate my mate's results as well, cos they should hopefully do well
Ramaya
Nothing :eek: I'm so boring

same 4 me
results night is also the night before i leave my family and my life changes completley as i am leaving for my gap year in china on friday. I'll probably be spending the night with my family at home. Also have to get up at 4.30 am!

Will be out celebrating tonight in advance though. Edinburgh at night is totally amazing around festival time. Everything is open until like 5 am and there's countless places to goto.
Reply 17
cobra01977
Probably drinking the town of pontefract dry!

Should take a while... Doesn't Pontefract have more pubs per square mile than any other village? Or something...
Reply 18
slowjamz
If I get into uni, I intend to drink more than I have ever done in my life

1 vodka redbull coming up :tongue: only kidding
Well I'll probably go out for as meal with my friends then go back to one of their houses and get plastered.

Latest