Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

You won't believe.... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    At least this way if (hopefully not) something goes wrong u have a reason....
    I don't!!!!.....I guess it was a bad idea to do 1 alevel in only 1 year!!!!...but I didn't have a choice....

*ok I have to stop or I'll get myself wound up again*
    It's true thouggm worrying doesn't change the future, so chillout, I'll try to tke my own advice and relax too. What's done is done, we can only wait! *Hug*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aimée123)
    It's true thouggm worrying doesn't change the future, so chillout, I'll try to tke my own advice and relax too. What's done is done, we can only wait! *Hug*
    *hugs back a shaky hug*...thanks sweetie...
    I am really trying hard to relax...and all u ppls comforting words are def helping....

Yeah..I guess what we are destinied to shall happen...so yeah, no point worrying as destiny doesn't changes...but still.......ok I am hopeless!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    so THAT was the plan all along
    lol...no my paretns were always sick of my obsession towards school and studies...they always said anything wa fine, it was just me who wants the best out of myself.....
    I say to myself..if I can do it then why not!!!

ReputationRep:
    Thanx ppl for all the rep and sweet notes..they def helped me on the recovery road...
    Good luck to everyoe!

Sigh...I really hope I get what I want and that I don't let my teacher down.......

Rose...

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Rose in Bloom]At least this way if (hopefully not) something goes wrong u have a reason....
    QUOTE]

If I'd knew I had worked as hard as I could I wouldn't worr, as there was nothing more I could have done.

But I know I could have done more so if I screw up I have no one to blame but myself

ReputationRep:
    Im gonna end up the same way if i dont get at least an AAB . I studied my ass off for these exams

ReputationRep:
    what I did to myself becuz of the results!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

I got worked up sooo much that I couldn't eat properly for 2 or so weeks!!!...since I am already skinny..it harmed me and I passed out!!!

I had to spend the night at the hos, hooked up to IVs and had to take horrible shots and pills!!!......
    Man..if only my future didn't depend on these results!!!....(even my fingers shake as I type this due to weakness!!)

The reson I decided to post this was cuz I wanted to warn u all that plz don't end up like I did!!!!....try and divert ur attention to other things rather than think of them....
    But I am sure there rn't many ppl as mad as I am so there isn't much to worry abt..

Take cae,
    Rose
    xxx
    Yeah, my friend has got like that for her results. I have been calling her every night to make sure she is ok. Though I am pretty sure she is eating, thank god (and i am not at all a religious person). I dont understand why people get so worked up, so you dont get AAA. So what? It will still be better than my A-levels of CDD. I still have the chance for a decent life (I hope).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SciFi25)
    so you dont get AAA. So what?
    hurts people who had life ambitions of going to Universities like Harvard , Oxford etc .

Its like a kick in the balls when uve been dreaming of going to a uni your whole life and then a messy grade messes it up .

ReputationRep:
    what I did to myself becuz of the results!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

I got worked up sooo much that I couldn't eat properly for 2 or so weeks!!!...since I am already skinny..it harmed me and I passed out!!!

I had to spend the night at the hos, hooked up to IVs and had to take horrible shots and pills!!!......
    Man..if only my future didn't depend on these results!!!....(even my fingers shake as I type this due to weakness!!)

The reson I decided to post this was cuz I wanted to warn u all that plz don't end up like I did!!!!....try and divert ur attention to other things rather than think of them....
    But I am sure there rn't many ppl as mad as I am so there isn't much to worry abt..

Take cae,
    Rose
    xxx
    OMG! :eek:
    rose...i cant believe that happened to you! how much of your strength has returned?
    i dont know why you are so worried...you love studying! im sure you worked hard enough to get a lot more than the grades you need!
    PLS take care, dost!

neha
    xxxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    OMG! :eek:
    rose...i cant believe that happened to you! how much of your strength has returned?
    i dont know why you are so worried...you love studying! im sure you worked hard enough to get a lot more than the grades you need!
    PLS take care, dost!

neha
    xxxx
    ....yeah I am much better...though I have to eat alot now!!!..
    I get tired easily so I still have to take it easy....I have to regain the 4 kilos I lost in 2 weeks!...
    Thanx for ur concern...made me smile..
    God luck...Rose xxx

ReputationRep:
    I do feel sorry for you and hope that you get well soon, but you are a bit of an arse for getting yourself into that state.

A-level results aren't worth killing yourself over.

ReputationRep:
    whoa that is crazy... the worst that has happened to me is a bout of constipation , nothing that nylax couldn't handle heh...

ReputationRep:
    I know..I can't believe it got that bad!!!....

but these results do kinda decide our future....
    Anywayz...less time to wait now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infekt)
    hurts people who had life ambitions of going to Universities like Harvard , Oxford etc .

Its like a kick in the balls when uve been dreaming of going to a uni your whole life and then a messy grade messes it up .
    its your fault...but it doesnt mess upi you chances at harvard because they go by SAT results...so...

ReputationRep:
    ....yeah I am much better...though I have to eat alot now!!!..
    I get tired easily so I still have to take it easy....I have to regain the 4 kilos I lost in 2 weeks!...
    Thanx for ur concern...made me smile..
    God luck...Rose xxx
    how did you lose 4 kilograms in 2 weeks? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    how did you lose 4 kilograms in 2 weeks? :confused:
    I was sooo worked up I couldn't eat!!! :rolleyes: ....
    I have 2 face the consequences now!!!

ReputationRep:
    I was sooo worked up I couldn't eat!!! :rolleyes: ....
    I have 2 face the consequences now!!!
    I've lost 4 kilos in 1 week before, I was barely eating because i was insanely busy, but i was fine, I suppose it depends how your body copes and the weight you were to start with, I was 11 stone so it wasn't that big a deal for my weight and my short height of 5"6'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SciFi25)
    I've lost 4 kilos in 1 week before, I was barely eating because i was insanely busy, but i was fine, I suppose it depends how your body copes and the weight you were to start with, I was 11 stone so it wasn't that big a deal for my weight and my short height of 5"6'.
    I am very short 5 "1'.....and already really skinny...(45 kg)..
    now even less!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I am very short 5 "1'.....and already really skinny...(45 kg)..
    now even less!!!!
    Yeah, that would make it fairly dangerous!! I wish you all the best in making a speedy recovery.

ReputationRep:
    Hope you recover soon, 18 hours 15 minutes *sigh*

I decided to walk out into the common/forest near to where I live for no apparent reason. Randomly walked out there for a few hours, never been there before, one of those spur of the moment things. Was interesting, needed the air I guess.

I think the stress is beginning to get to me, heh.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.