What does a HMRC intelligence officer role involve?Watch
Can someone in here give me information on what an Intelligence officer role involves at HMRC
Just got an offer for this role too. Trying to find out what the job entails.
• Admin duties
• Investigation Support
• Acting as part of a team, supporting wider compliance interventions. This could include customer visits, maybe requiring occasional overnight stays away from home, carrying out some record checking as part of a team or on your own.
• Carry out intervention work on small cases, with appropriate support/supervision, ensuring the right outcomes for the customer and HMRC.
• Contact customers by phone, letter or e-mail as appropriate, in a courteous and professional manner.
In addition to the responsibilities mentioned, for AO Tax Professional Posts you will;
• Work within a Compliance Team as a Tax Professional
• Be required to perform accompanied visits outside of the office environment.
Will go out with ICE teams,and help with raid briefing